Caroline tries to talk to Scarlett

It was now Monday morning that means we were all at school today Caroline came to try to talk to me but I wouldn't listen she doesn't understand the issues she thinks I am being petty but it's more than that she doesn't really understand . Whenever she needed some one I was there when ever Bonnie and Elena left her out of anything I was there for her. We did everything together but when she chose Tyler and Vicki over me that broke my heart . I remember she used to not like Vicki because Vicki was always mean but now she's buddy buddy with her and it hurts my heart but now I only have Jeremy and that's fine he's all I need anyways . Its now the end of the day and I walk over to Jeremy and ask if he needs a ride to work and he said yes so I walk over to my car and wait for him to come over to me as I was walking towards my car Caroline tried to talk to me again and asked why I won't talk to her I said fine you wanna know why . I don't wanna be around fake people like you Caroline when Elena and Bonnie left you out of things I was the one there for you whenever you needed to vent about life and issues at him I was there I was there for everything you needed . All I asked you for was to be there for me when Tyler broke my heart and chose vicki but you weren't there for me you told me to just get over it and deal with it i remember when you hated vicki so i don't know why things are different now. I just needed you and you left me alone to deal with things alone . Now you can leave me alone I'm done with you all I don't need anyone but myself and Jeremy never talk to me again and there's nothing you can do to fix it . As I said that I walked away and Jeremy was waiting by the car now and asked if I was okay and I said yeah I am. I drove him to work in silence and told him I would pick him up after work and he said okay . As soon as I got home I'm locking my bedroom door putting on some comfy kitchen like my nightgown putting on music and just looking through old memories of me and my friends when we were friends when we were younger when I was happier and always wondered how it got to this on the other side of town what Scarlett didnt know was Caroline was doing the same thing looking at memories of the two together when they were happy and always together . I want that back I miss Scarlett so much she's right she was always there for me but after the whole Tyler and Vicki thing I wasn't there for her I need to get her back. Now Scarlett is thinking about burning all of the old memories they are over what's the point of it.  I put everything away and just lay down waiting until Jeremy texts me that he done at work and we can leave .  About three hours later Jeremy texts me that he can come home I to dressed into some shorts and a harry Potter t shirt and was ready to go get Jeremy . As soon as I got to the grill I waited for Jeremy to come outside so we can leave I didn't notice that some one was looking at me I noticed I saw Matt and Tyler and Vicki looking at me Vicki with disgust Tyler with longing and Matt with indifference like yeah Matt misses me we were friends for a long time but obviously vicki is his sister so he's on her side things are definitely different now . I want things back to the way they were before. About ten minutes later it was time to go home I drove home and went into my room I started to cry and fall asleep I fell asleep crying and I know Jeremy heard me and I don't want him to think that it was his fault. It wasn't I'm just emotional and want things to go back to the way they were before not realizing that Caroline is gonna try to make it up to me and same goes for Tyler he misses me too . I'm now asleep and can't wait to see what happens next .