the next day and Tyler's pov and Jeremy pov

Today is Saturday and I woke up at nine in the morning Jeremy has to go to work soon and I'll see him there because I normally do go to the grill for lunch on the weekends. I decided to get out of bed and hop in the shower I'm using my strawberry shampoo and conditioner and milk and honey body soap.  I get out the shower and dry my body after that I put on lotion and perfume and dry my hair so I can straighten it . I am finally done getting ready I also did my makeup so I can make myself look pretty for me you know so I have that extra boost of confidence. I get to the kitchen after deciding that I'm hungry so I just make myself some toast with peanut butter and jelly because I don't wanna eat too much before I go out to lunch. I am sitting around now waiting until I wanna go to the grill I'm currently watching something on TV . I'm nervous because every time I go to the grill everyone is there the whole friend group is there but the reason that I'm nervous is because I dont wanna see Vicki or Tyler they cause so much unnecessary drama well mainly Vicki does but Tyler doesn't say anything he kind of just looks away and lets it happen. That really hurts me because we used to be inseparable we used to be best friends each other's other halves honestly I thought we were going to be a couple with all the flirty comments and things I really liked him an I thought he liked me everyone did think that as well. I just don't really like being around the others as much because with Vicki being Matt's sister everyone is nice to her which I understand but at the same time they kind of just let her bully me even Caroline who I thought was my best friend but oh well I guess we aren't and that's fine I'm glad to learn the truth now rather than later the only one who doesn't let vicki bully me is jeremy he is not even interested in her although she continues to try to get with him. I don't understand how Tyler is okay with his girlfriend being that way constantly trying to get with other men while she has him it's sick and disgusting. I would have been completely faithful and I would always be there to support him and love him for who he was but it doesn't matter anymore does it. I look at the time and now realize it's 1:30 pm so it's time for me to go to the grill I get my purse and my car keys and leave . I get to the grill about ten minutes later and Jeremy seats me right away I give him a hug first . When I walked in I noticed that everyone is there including Tyler but not Vicki . Tyler keeps looking at me for some reason the look is one of sadness regret and guilt I don't know why he's looking at me like that for he's the one who threw me aside and threw me away. It was like ten years of friendship didn't mean anything he threw me away for a girl that has addiction issues and a girl who only uses people to get what she wants but right now I don't even wanna think about that I wanna eat and enjoy the day and mind my own business. Jeremy came back after getting me my water and asked if I was ready to order I said yes I just want my usual a bacon cheeseburger with french fries . He put in the order for me and was walking away I saw Caroline getting ready to come over and talk to me but Jeremy stopped her and said don't bother she's mad at all of you and doesn't want anything to do with you guys right now she's enjoying her day so just leave her alone . I know that sentence Jeremy said probably confused caroline but he's not wrong I am mad at them mainly Caroline and the reason is because she was supposed to be my best friend but she's been ignoring me for whatever reason an Ive had enough of it i dont want fake friends anymore we used to be inseparable like Tyler and i caroline was like my female best friend while bonnie and elena were the duo of the friend group Caroline and i were always the ones together because Bonnie and elena always left us out. Caroline has been ignoring me and hanging out with Tyler and Vicki and I see that as a betrayal like you can hang out with whoever you want but when the people you are hanging out with are bullying another friend you say something and she hasn't stood up for me so as of right now im a lone wolf I dont want them as friends anymore I'm by myself and that's perfectly fine. Fifteen minutes later I am eating my food that Jeremy brought back to me and now I'm enjoying my food so I can leave and go home.

Jeremy pov
My sister Scarlett showed up to the grill so she can have lunch like she does every weekend it's kind of became a tradition in a way. While I placed her order Caroline tried to talk to her but I stopped that from happening I know Scarlett better than anyone and I know she's angry at the group mainly Caroline and I know when she is done and let me tell you Scarlett is done she's had enough of the drama and everything she rather be alone. I don't think she would really ever forgive Caroline and if she does it'll never go back to the way it was before see Scarlett was always there for Caroline through every insecurity and all that whenever she needed some one scarlett was there when Bonnie and Elena didn't want Caroline around she stood up for her that's what friends do and that's why I don't think Scarlett cares anymore because while she has always been there for everyone no one was there for her except me. I told Caroline that Scarlett is mad at her and doesn't wanna talk to her and she looked sad and confused I don't know what you are confused about it's your fault. Anyways I walked around tending to help the other customers until Scarlett's food was ready and then I was gonna bring it to her. I brought Scarlett her food because it was ready I looked at her and asked if there was anything else she needed she said not at the moment so I said if you need anything let me know she said okay. Looking at her I can tell that she was really sad and stressed but I will have a talk with her later about that. She finished her food and payed me and left I said I'll see you at home sis and we can watch movies and stuff like that she said okay that sounds fun. She walked off people were looking at her like I was I was watching her leave so I know that she was safe. Caroline came over to me again and asked why Scarlett was mad at her and I started to explain everything and I also said Caroline that isn't something she can forgive even if she does manage to forgive you your friendship the way it used to be is over. You destroyed it by for one ignoring her when she's always been there for you and for two letting the others talk crap about her including Vicki and not standing up for her when she's done this for you all the time. Just face it you lost her .  The thing Is though I know she's gonna try to get her to forgive her but the thing is I know it won't work she's passed all of that now.

Tyler's pov
I was at the grill with everyone else well besides Elena she was with the Salvatore brothers and Vicki was I don't know where she is probably out doing drugs I don't know she didn't tell me . I was talking to Matt when I saw Scarlett come in. She looked over at all of us Caroline and Bonnie smiled and waved and Matt gave a small smile. She just ignored them she doesn't seem to care anymore . I know Caroline's friendship with her pretty much Is over because of her hanging out with Vicki and I and Caroline ignoring Scarlett . I have a look of sadness and regret on my face because I do miss Scarlett I really liked her before I started dating Vicki and I know from Caroline she really liked me too and was waiting for me to say something first . But then Vicki came around and was interested in me and in a way I chose her because she was older than us so in my mind some one who's older was interested in me I can't let this opportunity go to waste I will admit that's stupid to say and think because of her I ended a ten year friendship with Scarlett that could have became more if i wasnt worried about vicki . I just hope in the future if Scarlett would be able to forgive me I wonder if we could be together then it wasn't because I didn't like her I just have really sucky priorities at the moment and sadly a long friendship with Scarlett wasn't one of them. I really do miss her though and if Vicki continues with her acting the way she does I'll leave soon. I know I'm sitting thinking about how good things with Scarlett were an I miss that a lot. I know Caroline wants her best friend back and is thinking of ways to make that happen but I know it won't work. Hopefully things will get better I don't know if and when they will.