CHAPTER 4

My talk with Michael in the kitchen was probably the only thing on my mind last night

I sat at the kitchen counter watching Michael attempt making waffles and he succeeded most of the times. He was shirtless and I told myself I'd have to get use to seeing him half naked because something tells me he enjoys being half naked.

"What's your favourite colour?" I needed to get too know him better in order to make this relationship believable. And in order for that I'd have to have conversations with him even though I wasn't much of a talker.

"Black" he placed the waffles on the table grabbing mapel syrup and whipped cream to add to the sweet breakfast.

"Not surprised" he winked at me and ate from his plate while also adding more food to mine.

"I'm guessing what you enjoy doing in you free time is reading and sleeping right?" He was correct but I didn't want him to think I was a boring person but I don't think he'd believe me if I lied.

"There's nothing wrong with being a boring person angel, if I'm being honest that's what I do in my free time except the reading part but I'd love to be in your company when you do"

I blushed as the fact of me being in bed while he say there just watching me. It wasn't a bad thought.

"How did you sleep last night?" I tried changing the topic mainly to get the thought of him being in the same bed with me out of mind.

"I slept...alright you could say" there was a long pause before he said alright. I don't he slept alright because he looked tired but he always looks tired.

"Are you sure or are you only saying that because you don't want me asking to much questions" we were cleaning up the kitchen placing the kitchen utensils where they needed to be.

Once we were finished I sat on the counter eating a bowl of strawberries and watched as he ran his fingertips through the root of his scalp.

He looked hot as ever.

"Come here" I waved my hand for him to come forward and he did leaning in between my legs resting his hands on either sides of my thighs.

I held my composure and started combing his hair out hopefully helping him relax.

"I can tell you tense, what's been on your mind lately" he sighed and rested his head on my shoulder which totally didn't make me blush.

"There's this stupid party my dad wants me to attend, apparently it's a business party and it'll help me know the different companies that'll be there" he mumbled taking in a deep breath afterwards before staring up at me.

He looked really tired.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to go with me" he seemed really nervous to ask me because he kept looking everywhere but me.