CHAPTER 16

Everyday is a beautiful day for me

Life with Michael was the best and what makes it better was the fact I knew my feelings towards him was real. Today would be the day I confessed my feelings towards him, right after the party of course.

My life was perfect now that I thought of it. Now that I had Michael and it would be even perfect when I have him completely.

It was 12:00 and it seems like Michael allowed me to sleep in seeing as it was already the afternoon.

I grabbed one of his shirts and made my way downstairs only to be met with Michael's broad shoulders and him in plaid pajama pants and no top. Just his silver chain dangling around his neck.

He was by the kitchen stove cooking some eggs and bacon. I noticed there was orange juice on the kitchen counter too waiting to be drank.

I smiled and crept up behind him trying to be as quiet as possible.

He was startled when I hugged him from behind just indulging his warm scent and body cologne.

"Somebody is happy these days?" I could hear the smile in Michael's tone. I kissed his shoulder over and over before resting my head on top of it.

"Here" he said placing a plate in my hands filled with food. The scent alone made my stomach rumble and my mouth water.

I sat at the nearest stool grabbing a fork on the way too before placing the warm scrambled eggs in my mouth.

It was delicious and Michael could tell I enjoyed it when I placed a second fork full in my mouth.

"I'm working late tonight so feel free to stay over at Bella or Roni tonight if you want" he said slowly while drinking his coffee. I did notice how he was looking at me with a lot of longing before getting up to rinse his cup.

"I'm leaving for Eésa's shortly after this, I figured it would be best if I got ready there less time consuming"

I mentioned.

He just nodded slightly shrugging. I smiled at how cute he was with his pouty face I bet he didn't know he had on.

"You a bit different you know" he said smiling against my ear before placing a kissing underneath it.

When did he get here? I thought.

"I just feel a bit different ok" I said giggling like a fucking sorority girl "and I want to talk with you when I get back from the party"

He looked interested in whatever I had to talk about that couldn't be said right now.

"I promise when I get home you'll have all my attention" he said kissing my head.

Very soon you'll kiss these lips.

I said to myself with a smile.

A few hours past and I got a message from Eésa saying Emily and Veronica are over. I told Michael I'd be going shortly and he just said I should enjoy myself before grabbing his coat and keys.