CHAPTER 17

Remember when I said life was perfect?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Remember when I said life was perfect?

Well I lied because life is shit when you wake up in the same bed with the boy your kind of love interest hates.

Did I mention I slept in my bra and underwear and no clothing?

Yeah we definitely did something that I solely regret.

"Fuck" I shouted. I looked around the room for my clothes and I saw it laying on the chair besides the desk and I I'm ran out of the bed to get change.

"Fucking hell" I shouted even louder. Tears streaming down my face continuously not daring to stop and I didn't bother to wipe it away.

"Jessica what happened?" Heath's somewhat sleepy voice echoed through the room but I was so damn focused on how the hell I was going to tell Michael to even speak to Heath.

"Jessica talk to me" Heath demanded.

"I don't know Heath we slept together because I was clearly almost naked and you are shirtless only in boxers"

I shouted frustrated, tears still streaming.

"Fuck this" I said before walking out of the house. I was out of the door when I suddenly had a whole wave of emotions wash over me.

I was barely off the porch when I fell down crying on the steps. Michael is going to hate me and he'd never want to date me anymore. I basically just fucking ruined my life.

God why did I come to this party?

I haven't even checked my messages last night and I when I switched it on I could see all the unread messages pop up on my screen.

Bad bitch bella:
Where are you?
Are you going with someone else home?
Jessica Van Der Woodsen answer your fucking phone.

Roni~Woni:
OMG Jess where tf are you???
I totally got laid tonight (I so did not)
Call us when you ready to go.

Michael:
Jessica when are you coming home?
I left work early so you can come home tonight.
Isabella says she can't get a hold of you is everything alright?
Do I need to pick you up or something?

*Missed call*
*Missed call*
*Missed call*

I was so screwed.

Guilt started washing over me again and I began to cry even harder. I called a cab to pick me up because I didn't want to to disturb the girls from their sleep especially if they going to have a hang over.

The cab didn't take long and thank fuck he wasn't the type that'll question why the fuck a twenty year old girl is crying in the damn morning.

I paid him and decided to plan what I'd say to Michael on my way to the door.

I didn't even get time to knock before it was being swung open by him. He looked worries but relieved that I was home but I knew he'd immediately lose all that emotion once I tell him.