Part ( 17 )

NEW CHAPTER

Bodyguard = s-sir ......

Yoongi = what now ? ( annoyed )

Bodyguard = s-sir y-y/n miss ( trembling )

Namjoon = what ? What happened to her ??

Bodyguard = s-he ran away ( looking down in fear )

Yoongi = what the fuck ?? You piece if shit ( slammed his hands on table )

Namjoon = Yoongi let's go .....

Namjoon = and you fucker ( pointing at the bodyguard) we will deal with you all afterwards  ........

They both left the office and got in the car because somehow they knew where she might be ............

Y/n pov
I finally came out of the forest . I'm so happy that I'm free now . I had a small smile on my face knowing what happened to me but still I can go through it . I was walking on the silent road trying to find someone for help but there was no sign of anyone . I'm scared but do I have other choice ? Ofc not . I kept walking until i saw a car coming towards me thinking I would get help from them . I came in front of the road signing them to stop . And this was the worst idea I could have . I wasn't thinking about anything but escaping........

End of y/n pov

Namjoon and yoongi smirk looking at each other knowing how foolish there little pet is .......

She thought the car coming towards her will be her rescuer but it could be a way to her hell too .......

We drove in front of her and stopped the car she came to our window with a little hope in his eyes and it all scattered when the window opened .......

Y/n = y-you ( her face became pale , shivering in fear with tears in her eyes remembering everything happened with her )

Namjoon = yes darling ( a sarcastic smile )

Yoongi = now jump in like a good girl and don't try to run otherwise you know what will happen darling ........

Y/n = I will never come to you ( shouted )..........

She started to run as fast she can .......

Yoongi = foolish babygirl.........

They started the car and went behind her enjoying her scared face ........

Stopping her feet looking down . Somehow she knew there is no escaping but she still tried .........

Namjoon = aish don't bother doing all this princess.  We are trying to be polite but now you are testing our patience........

Yoongi got out of the car and gripped y/n hairs tightly making her hiss in pain ........

Yoongi = just wait for your punishment........

Y/n tried to hit them and willing to get out of his arms . He forcely pushed her in car and he took his handkerchief and putted some chloroform on it.  Now there was no voice in the car there ride went silent ...........

TO BE CONTINUE