Old relationships

Baby? - Asad exclaimed
Zoya snapped out of her thoughts and realized it wasn't Serra, but Mr. Khan standing beside her.
"Mr Khan aap mere room mein Kya kar rahi he?"-She attempted to stand up, but she lost her grip. Asad caught her.

"Aaram se, aap aapke ghar mein nahi he"
Zoya looked up at the surroundings which were very familiar to her. She is at Asad's house in fact in his room. She couldn't process what was happening. How she was here? He stole a glance at Asad.

"Actually Ms Farooqui,you were drunk yesterday and fell asleep  and I brought you here. please make yourself comfortable."

I was drunk?? Allah Miya, what's wrong with me? How can I become so careless, oh shit, Serraa-I am certain that she turned the house upside down.
She tried to find her phone
"Aap kuch dhoond Raha hai?"
"My phone"
Asad opened his side table and gave her phone
"Your friend and 'baby' called yesterday."
He deliberately pronounced the word 'baby' loudly.
________________________________
Flashback

Asad took Zoya to the car. Zoya fell asleep, so he carefully picked her up and placed her in the car. he found her phone ringing. The screen revealed the caller ID 'Baby'. He was shocked for a second. Who is this baby, and why they are calling repeatedly? He saw 7+ calls on her screen with that same.
Does Zoya have someone in her life? He was curious and answered the call, but unfortunately, it was declined. soon he received another call named Jiya

"Zoya where are you, kabse tumhari phone try kar rahi hoon, Serra hadn't dinner because of you,"
noticed the silence she continues

"Kuch bolenge?"
"I'm sorry, Ms Farooqui was not feeling well, and now she is with me. Aap fikar mat kariyega I will drop her home"
"May I know who is this, I didn't recognize the voice"
Jiya wasn't familiar with the voice.

"I am Asad, Asad Ahammed Khan"

Hearing the name Jiya was shocked,
Zoya Asad ke saath he? What's cooking?

"It would be really helpful if you could send me the location," Asad said.

"Yeah, sure.  But Due to construction, the road is blocked. The alternate route is difficult to navigate at night. It would be better if..."

While considering the possible outcomes of Asad and Serra's meeting, she intentionally told a lie.
"Yeah, I got it. I will take care of her"
"Please remember to give me a call as soon as she wakes up."
________________________________

Glad Jiya didn't give the address. otherwise, what would have happened? Zoya thanked god called Jiya and made sure Serra was ok. Jiya told Serra that Zoya wouldn't be able to come due to some important business. Serra agreed.
After the call, Zoya saw Her Phuppi come towards her. She was emotional after seeing her. She wanted to hug Dilshad tightly.

"phuppii..."
her words quivered.
Dilshad couldn't control her tears when she saw her favorite daughter after a long time. Zoya rushed towards her and hugged her.
"Itni naraz di ki ek baar bhi mujhe milne nahi aayi"-
Dilshad complained in tears.
"Aise math kaho Phuppi..."
Dilshad hugged her even tighter. They both shared a moment and couldn't hold back their tears. Zoya notices Najma standing apart from them.
"tamatar,aajao"
The three women hugged each other and shared their sorrows in silence. Asad's heart was filled with joy as he saw his mother's face light up with genuine happiness after what felt like an eternity. Seeing her smile after such a long time brought a sense of relief to him, and he couldn't help but smile back at them. he looked at how the three of them talking to each other. It feels like all the joy in his life has returned, if only for a little while.

"Chachu yeh koan he?"
Haya entered the room with a confused look.
Zoya also wondering about the little girl.matching the similar faces she dive into conclusion.

"Yeh little tamatar haina?" she pinched Haya's little cheeks.
"Ha ye he aapki niece , Haya"
Najma introduced her to Zoya.
"And Haya ye he aapki aunt Zoya"
"Hello"- she greeted politely
"Meine apko dekha hai"
"Kaha?"- Zoya was curious since they didn't met before.
"Chachu ke wallet pe pada haina aapki picture"-
she casually dropped a bomb at Asad and he is clearly under trouble.
Zoya directed a fierce look at him, while the other women present made a concerted effort to stifle their amusement.Asad managed to escape from there by making an excuse for a call.
Zoya and Haya talked each other.Haya is a calm girl whereas Serra is totally opposite.how beautiful it will be when both of them are together.a sudden guilt appears on Zoya's head.
"I think I should leave, if you excuse me.."
"Kahi nahi jaoge tum, mere saath rahogi" -Dilshad warned her
"Phuppi, I will be available here for you anytime you wish to meet me. Don't worry.."
"Kam se kam breakfast toh karke jao"
"Theek hai"
Zoya went to bathroom to freshen up.changed her clothes which was given by Najma.while changing her earing fell down. She leaned to pick it up and found the cabin door left open. She came across a picture of a girl which wasn't very clear. After a moment of thought, she decided to open it and found an album filled with her own pictures..She was amazed as she looked at the pictures. There were some solo pictures of her and some they had taken together as a couple.Why is the album here? Did Mr. Khan keep it? How would he do that? Many questions arise in her mind.. Her revive broke when Dilshad called her for the breakfast.

She saw her Phuppi delightly serving breakfast for her.just like the old times .she noticed two cup of milk coffee lying on the table .and she was hell shocked to see Mr Khan sipping milk coffee without any hesitations. Seeing her reaction Dilshad smirked.
"Phuppii, could you please pass me a cup of black coffee without sugar?
Asad was sipping his coffee when he suddenly chocked .The others were also wondered.
"Par aap tho milk coffee peethe haina? With sugar?"- Asad exclaimed

"Peethe the, Ab nahi aadathien badal chuka hai Mr Khan"

After finishing breakfast she left Khan mansion. Asad has left for work as the engagement work is approaching.
After 2 hours Zoya also joined .they both had some work conversation .they made some arrangements for the party and Mr Mehta visits them with some people.
"Asad , Zoya meet Mr and Mrs Harshvardhan Hooda.meri beti ki in-laws he. Sab arrangements inke hisaab se hone chahiye"
"Jee sir" they nodded positively
They greeter Mr & Mrs Hooda.
"Ek minute, Why does it seem like I've already seen you before?
"Asad is a successful Architect , so you may have read some articles" -Mr Mehta retorted

"No I ve seen you guys together"

Zoya and Asad looked at each other.

xxxxx

To be continued

Pre cap -Serra , Asad, Zoya Encounter .