Operation Jahapanah Sixpacks

"Rabart"
Zoya was overjoyed to see her partner-in-crime, Ayaan, after a long time. They hugged each other.
"Mona tum yahan Kya kar rahi ho"
"I am coming after visiting my Abbu"
"Won kaisi he?"
"Jail mein hoon tho teek toh nahi hoga na"
She sighed
"Achha who sab chodo, tum kaisi ho"
"Mein , I am doing well, except for having to see Mr. Khan's face every day. Other than that, everything is alright."
Ayaan couldn't stop laughing.
"Bhaijaan bhi aise keh rahe the"
"Rabart" she faked her anger. and slightly pushed him.
"Rabart ek Baath poochoon? Mujhe sacha jawab chahiye"
"Aan bilkul"
"MR Khan kyu abbu ko dekhne aaye he? Woh bhi kayi baar"
Zoya asked straightforwardly because she knew there was no need to beat around the bush. Ayaan's face fell after hearing her question.

"Dekho Zoya mujhe nahi pata,.." he tries to find words.
"Tum dono bhai mujhe kuch nahi bathaoge, I knew it. So I am going to find it my way."

"Zoya I know you're upset with bhaijaan, but trust me bhaijaan woh kar rahi he tumhare liye kar rahi hoon. I swear"

Zoya's CID brain activated as she discovered something happened behind her back, and now she's on a mission to uncover Asad's secrets.
____________________________

The next morning Zoya woke up with her new plans. 'OPERATION JAHAPANAH' she is all set to expose Asad. God knows what will happen to Asad.
She was entering Asad's cabin when she saw Anika, her childhood best friend.

"Anii" she called her best friend
"Zoya.. Tum yahaan"
They both embraced each other. They have a lot to catch up on since they are meeting after a long time.
"Jeeju nahi aayi?" Zoya enquired
"Shivaay chairman ke cabin mein he"
"MR Khan ke cabin mein?"
"Oh, woh tumhaari Mr. Khan he, mujhe nahi patha tha, tum dono ke beech sab teek he na"
"Kya teek hei Ani, we are now just business partners"
"Koi Baath nahi, sab teek Ho jayega" she patted on Zoya's shoulders.
"Acha meta chotu shivaay kaha he?"
"Shivaansh" Anika called her son who was playing with his tablet. Zoya and Shivaansh bond with each other very well in the limited time.

"Anika, Tum yeh nahi bathaye ki tum dono yaha kyu he?"
"Oh mein toh bhool gayi, woh shayad Asad ki kuch cases Shivaay handle kar Raha hoon"
"Kon si case?"
"Pata nahi, it's for somebody's bail, Kya naam tha.. Ha Mr Siddiqui"
"Kyaa... tum Gafur Siddiqui ki Baath toh nahi kar rahi hoon na"
The shine is visible in her eyes

"Shayad aisa koi naam tha"

Anika went to Shivaansh when she heard his voice
"Accha Zoya, mein unke pass jaa rahi hoon, phir milthe he"

"Thank you, Ani, tumhe na koi Angel beja hai"
Zoya thanked Anika in her mind.

"Now I need to find that file. Moreover need to steal that" -

I'm coming for you   'Jahapanah Sixpacks'
Stay tuned
______________________________

Asad was discussing some matters with Shivaay. Shivaay is a prominent lawyer in Mumbai. They saw Zoya entering into the cabin with a tray of 2 coffees. She placed them on the table and stood beside Asad. Asad was confused by her behavior.

"Mr. Khan, meine socha aaplog thak gayi hogi, issiliye coffee lekar aayi hoon mein"- she said very politely. Asad raised his eyebrows to her but she acted like nothing and continued. She serve the coffee to them.

"Jeeju aap kaise he?"
"Jeeju...??" Both Shivaay and Asad asked same time.
"Aap mujhe pehchana nahi,so bad"
"Sorry , may i know your name"
"Meina Ani ko complaint kar dunga, If she gets to know her husband didnt recognize her Zoya , she will surely upset"

"Zoyaa.. tum Zoya ho, i am really sorry mujhe sirf tumhare naam patha he ,Anika ne kabhi mujhe milwaya nahi na.tum yahan kya kar rahi ho"
Asad was confused about how Shivaay and Zoya connected each other.

"Mera pathi ke office he tho unke hi saath rahunga na"
Asad who was sipping the coffea almost choked.

Pati?is she even senses ? He wondered

"Asad Zoya tumhari wife he?"Shivaay exclaimed.

"Woh"

"Mr khan aap bhi nahi bathayi ? Aap bhi na"
Zoya interrupted him.

"Asad, Anika na inki itni tariff karthi he, finally i met her. You are so lucky man. Kyunki Anika hamesha kehthi he,  Jiss insan ko Zoya ka pyaar milega woh  duniya ke sabse khushnaseeb hogi"

Asad and Zoya's eye's meet each other.

"Acha pleas keep this file confidential.okey i will meet you soon"

Shivaay left the office.Asad keep the file on his shelf.Zoya clearly examined the place where it kept .

"Kya tha woh?" Asad raised his eyebrows towards her.
"Kya?"
"Why you introduce yourself as my wife ?"
"Maine sachi toh bola hai na,waise jeeju ko patha he hamare baare mein"
"But i don't think he knows"
"Why are you so doubtful Mr Khan" she gave a fake laugh.
"Mujhe aise kyu lagtha hai aap kuch karne jaa rahe ho, something fishy"
"Allah Miya what's wrong with you, mein kya karungi"

"Then its fine" He took the file and left .Zoya's plan successfully failed.

"Ek plan success nahi he tho kya hua ,doosre hai na".

_________________________

"Khudko bahuth smart samjh the haina Mr Khan, ab dekho Zoya Farooqui ki kaamal"

Zoya is standing near Asad's room . Yes she is at Khan Mansion.she need to know what's inside that file. She climbed the windows and entered in the room. Luckily Asad was not there. She started searching that file.

"Allah Miya, itne saare files se woh file kaise dhoondu mein?" Zoya went puzzled .

She was searching very hard when she heard someone's noise.

"Lagtha hai Jahappanah Aagayi, where will I hide?"
She went to the bathroom to hide and stayed beside the cabin so Asad couldn't see her. Asad then entered the bathroom, undressed, turned on the tap, and got into the bathtub.. He started humming an song.

" Ek ho gaye hum aur tum
Humma humma humma...
Toh udd gayi ninde re
Hey humma...

Ek hogaye hum aur tum"

Zoya burst into laughter when she heard Asad singing in the bathtub.Her laughter disappeared when Asad caught sight of her. He abruptly halted.

"Ms Farooqui, aap yahan Kya kar Raha he?"

To be continued

_______________________

Precap -wedding celebrations begin