The Truth

Asad was shocked to see Zoya in his bathroom.

"Ms Farooqui aap yahan kya kar rahi he?"

"Mein woh.."
Zoya was blabbering because she couldn't find any explanation.
Asad try to come out of the bathtub

"Mr. Khan, Sharam naam ki koi cheez hai aapke pass, kaise ud rahi he,"
She covered her eyes with her hands.

"Sharam, Meri bedroom, Meri bathroom, yahan mein kapde phenol, na pahnoo mera marzi, but tell me what are you doing here"

As he strode confidently towards her, she found herself taking a step back until her back met the wall. It was as if the air had been sucked out of the room, and all she could do was watch him approach heart racing.

"No Mr Khan, stop there" she warned
"Come on Zoya we were married, tum aise Baath kar rahi ho ki humare beech..." he said sarcastically with a smirk.
"Aap itne besharam kabse hui he, sheee"
That made Asad laugh. To tease her, he stepped closer but slipped on the foam and fell on her.

 To tease her, he stepped closer but slipped on the foam and fell on her

They both fell to the floor with Zoya on top of him. Their faces were inches apart as Zoya held onto the back of his neck for support. As his gaze rested on her, he found himself distracted by a few strands of hair that had fallen across her face. Without hesitation, he reached out to gently tuck them behind her ears, allowing his eyes to fully appreciate her beauty. As Zoya leans in closer, she can't help but notice the rapid thumping of his heart. It feels like it's beating so fast that it might burst out of his chest at any moment. Their gaze meets, and in that moment, time stands still. It's as if the rest of the world fades away, leaving only the two of them locked in an intense, heart-pounding moment. It's as if they both exist in another world where only they reside.
Asad playfully blew foam on Zoya's face, making her giggle. She also does the same. They were interrupted by Dilshad's voice.
They both came to sense and stood up.

"Asad, kya hua" She keeps banging on the door.

Asad opened the door and saw Dilshad looking puzzled. Dilshad's eyes were wide with surprise.
"Asad, Zoya, .... tum dono, yahaan..."
"Ammi woh soch rahi he aisa kuch bhi nahi he" Asad interrupted.
Zoya couldn't control her laughter.
"Badi hassi aarahi hena aapko" He leaned towards her and whispered into her ear.
Najma is also laughing hard. Zoya went with Dilshad and Asad went to change his clothes.

____________________________

The next day, Jiya found Zoya packing her belongings, which puzzled her.

"Zoya tum kaha jaa rahi ho"
"Sirf mein nahi, hum jaa rahi he"
"Kaha?"
"The Place We Belong"
"Matlab"
"Hum Khan mansion jaa rahi he"
"Are you serious, matlab achanak aise" Jiya wondered.
"Ha Jiya, mujhe sach patha chal gaya he"

____________________________

Flashback

When Asad went to change his clothes Zoya found the files she was looking for.