Chapter 1

Raven Prov.

Two years, two whole fucking years I've been tied to my worthless husband. A man who can't even wield a sword right.

I am Raven, daughter of  Arella and Trigon, The only reason I married him was to become Queen of Azarath.

The high magical elders made the decision to find me a husband themselves since I did not have a partner at the age of 18 to marry. Many men have asked for my hand in marriage but none of them have given me the spark I want.

I wanted to marry for love like my parents did but it seems that it won't happen any time soon.

At first I was fine as long as I married to a nice charming man but instead I'm cured to be with an arrogant, self centered, playboy bastard. At first he was nice but then the day of our wedding at the reception, I saw him fucking a blonde haired bimbo named Terra.

On our wedding night he thought he would be getting me but I had other plans for him. I sent my best friend Donna for hallucination pills so he could have his own wet dreams without me. It was a funny scene until morning.

"DARLING", yelled Gar

Damn it.

"Yes 'dear' I'm on the balcony", I reply to him.

He came in and hugged me. He thought he was the boss of everyone and is self centered. In reality he can't do anything without passing it by me first.

"Darling, what are you getting me for our anniversary?", he asks. 🙄

" I was thinking a summer palace this time, what do you think?", he adds. He has gotten very bold when asking for something, but he asks mostly for his mistress.

"I'll see what I can do 'dear'", I say in a fake voice. He then walks out but not before reminding me " Don't forget darling, the monster King will be attending the annual ball this year".

The Monster King.
They say he is a ruthless monster who preys on those weaker than him.

Sigh. What a drag.

Damian Prov.

"My king", called a guard.

"Yes what is it?", I asked in a tried tone.

" Your father has called you to his office", he replies.

I sigh and head to where my father it.
I am Damian, also known as the Monster King, many fear me and many desire me, but I couldn't care less.

Ever since the accident I had when I was 9, people have been afraid of me and what I could do. But not everyone knows what really happened.

I saved a young girl from being bitten by a poisonous snake. When I check on her I was immediately star struck. She was the most beautiful girl I have laid my eyes on. With her beautiful amethyst colored eyes.

Her eyes was red from crying and she had blood dripping from her knee. Once the adults came to sees us, they misunderstood from what they saw. And they sent me back to my home country. But alas I was never able to see my angel again.

Knock knock* "Come in", said a low voice.

"Son how are you this morning?", asks my father.

"Good I was just out for a walk in the garden", I explain.

"That's nice, anyway the reason I called you here is because we are to attend the annual ball held in the kingdom of Azarath", he tells me.

Azarath.

I haven't been there since the accident and I haven't returned since.

"The King consort personally sent a an invitation".

I heard that asswhole was the worst king by far, and apparently the Queen is more suitable to rule by herself.

I'm coming angel.

To be continued.....

Hey yall, long time no see. Tell me what u think of this story 😘