10. Everyone knows

Heya cuties I'm so so sorry for updating this late ... Umm the reason is examss!! I hope all of you forgive me for this mistake 🤎✨
.
..
This irregular updates will continue till March after that I will start to update regularly.
Long chapter ahead is waiting for you .
.
..
...
....

Words count "1215"

Thenku..
Now no more bakwaas

Happy reading cuties 🤎✨

⋆⭒˚.⋆⋆⭒˚.⋆⋆⭒˚.⋆⋆⭒˚.⋆⋆⭒˚.⋆⋆⭒˚.⋆⋆⭒˚.⋆⋆⭒˚.⋆⋆⭒˚.

Shruti's pov:
Omggggg!!! I'm still shocked what he did just now?!
He kissed he literally kissed my face
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I suppressed my scream in my mind .
Oh no oh no to be now I must be turned fully red like a tomato.
God I hate this effect of him on me...
Cool down shruti cool down it's just a touch nothing else.
(Aaahhhaaa madam it's kiss placed by him my inner self told me .
No shut your mouth you idiot)

By a moment over by shoulder I came out from my so called lalala mind.
As I come to reality he is in front of me while looking into my orbs "as deep as the Pacific Ocean was..." Hehehe..

My eyesight fell on his face specially on his ears ohhh no ohhh no ohhhhh no he is blushing by godddd he is blushing.
His ears and neck oh myyyy kanha his neck is totally red . By his hand he rubbed his neck slightly trying to hide the reddish hue over it.
Kanha why he is suddenly looking so garam ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙ .... I mean hotttt!!!

I can't resist my self from doing something wrong from my wildest dream if he continue to do so .
I mean like who the hell look this much cuteee and hottt .
Ahemm ahemm a fake coughing sound pull me out from the somekind of unpurified thought world.

He asked me after clearing his throat "what happened angelll !?" Aahhaa ha ha jaise inhe to kuch pata hi nhi kya hua abhi (Aahhaa ha ha like he didn't know nothing that what happened just now )
I replied him " umm you don't know what happened just now didn't you? "
He said again,this time with puppy cute eyes and sweetest innocent tone  " no angle I don't know anything plss tell me what I did hmm plss tell me bacchii "
Aahhhh I can't handle this extremely cute bhootu .

I answered him that I also don't know what happen and try to run out from the situation.(hehehehe so intelligent of me na? nhi not at all) .
By saying this I try to move forward to get my bicycle.
But by a sudden movement over my wrist I'm pulled toward him .
He said " oohh so you don't know what I did , ok so let me do that again for you " a smirk appear on his face .
Goodddd who damn look this much good while smirking.
Instantly I said " no no no bhootu no " while covering my whole face with my hand.
He giggled over my this reaction and peck my forehead light and leave my hand after caressing my face.
I froze there by all this action of him .

He touch my face which break my statue look and said " let's go angel we need to go home "
I nodded and start to move from there .

Our friends are waiting for us besides the school gate. Uff kanha if they saw me all red red then they will start to tease me again .
As they saw us Adarsh bhaiya questioned us " what take you two this long to come out from the cycle stand "
Vansh narrated them the whole drama about boy while moving aside by road .

They all look toward me the concern in there eyes are clearly visible. Each of them asked me I'm fine or not ? Did I need something?
I answered them respectively.

After sometime the scene of him and me start to play in my mind which trun my cheeks warm and red. Now I'm going to die if someone saw this .

And as I know Adarsh bhaiya asked me teasingly " Umm ok but tell me one thing shruti why your face is this much red . I aslo notice this red tomato like face that time also when you two came out from the cycle stand is something something going btw- " he is cutt off by Vansh as he said " yes you guess it right bhai I think this is the time I must tell you all that I love your princess bhen and I ask you all as her brothers ( can I continue this with her )
Harshit bhaiya eyes went wide I think they are going to pop out by shock same with Adarsh bhaiya, Aditya bhaiya and Yadvendra bhaiya.
All four prince I mean my bhaiya look toward me and ask at the same time " Did he make you feel secure and love around him? Did he care about you the way we does? Did he ever try not to hurt you? Of he did all these then we don't have any problem princess we four love you and want your happiness and if your happiness is him then we won't stop you two".

I looked toward them with teary eyes and then turn toward him and said " Bhaiya he love me the way all of you does. He care about me just the same way you all did. He treat me like the princess as you all do. He never hurt me neither he can . Yes I love him he is my happiness I want him but with the permission by you all I'm going to continue this " and finally after completing this whole speech a tear slip down through my cheeks which is gently wipped by bhootu.

They all chuckled and said " By seeing this we are sure that he can handle you we are happy for you two . "

We all giggled but in btw voice of two witches interrupted us who are none other then my best friends.
They said after clearing they throat " aren't you two are going to ask us ".

I slightly touch my nose and said with most innocent voice ever" ooh my witches I know you both are not going to deny aren't you two?"

Both of them touch my face with love and care and said " no we are not going to be a hurdle in your happiness we know from the starting that you love this bhootu of yours" a wide smile spread over my face by hearing this.

Vansh thank them all by saying " thank you everyone for believing me and giving your princess to me. Thank you for giving me my angle back " and he pecked my cheeks in front of them.

And they started to......

Sorry dear cuties but I'm leaving you all in suspense.
Hehe there is a good news that may be I'm going to post a chapter on Sunday also for now enjoy this one. I love you all hehehehe... One more thing something big is going to happen in next chapter. I mean yes something big and happy is going to happen in upcomings chapters. Be ready for that cuties.
..
...
....
......

So cuties this is all for this chapter I hope you all like this. Stay tuned for next part . Show dher sara pyaar cuties on this chapter 🤎✨🍂🤌🏻
                                ... Yours writer 😗