Chapter 8: Preparing

It's October 1st, and we are preparing to leave Rapid City.

We are currently at Haggen getting food and beverages for the road, so we dont have to run out of gas in the middle of nowhere just to discover we have no food.

What? It's a possibility. Plus, I wouldn't want that to happen anyway.

I got food for me and Collette because I know what Collette likes to eat.

I got ravioli, spaghettio's, ramen packets, cheese, pizza shells (whatever they're called), marinara, pepperoni, salami, soup, etc...

I met up with the girls, and we all paid for the things we got for ourselves (I paid for Collette ).

The next shop we went to was Old Navy

This time, Collette picked what she wanted to wear.

She picked a pink shirt that says GAP and two pairs of jeans. One dark washed, one light washed. Also, a yellow jacket, a purple coat, and a blue hoodie just in case we were gone for longer than intended.

I picked a pastel yellow hoodie, a lavender shirt with long sleeves, two pairs of jeans, both light washed, a baby blue jacket, and a pastel orange coat.

Nora picked a light grey sweater (i still remember, 3rd of december), a pair of black leggings and a pair of navy blue jeans, and a pink coat.

Lindsey picked out a forest green hoodie that said, "Don't blame me, blame the cats." On the back of it with four pairs of leggings, one of them child sized and five pairs of mittens, and five winter hats.

I guess we weren't thinking of mittens and hats...

Nor was I thinking of leggings...

Lillian picked out a pastel pink shirt with a pastel yellow jacket and a pastel green coat with two pairs of jeans, both black washed.

I was minding my own business when some lady came up to me and said, "Hello ma'am, aren't you too young to be buying these things by yourself??"

To that, I replied, "uhhh, no? I'm sixteen and a junior in high school."

"Same difference..." Then a familiar male voice chimed in.

"We are in high school, and I can drive, miss..."

It was Sam, Nora's newly titled boyfriend.

On top of that, he was with Jackson and a guy who I assumed to be named Isaac.

I heard of Isaac from Jackson while we were conversing in detention. Apparently, he likes Lindsey, but he's too nervous to talk to her.

"You're Isaac, right?" I asked him. "Jackson told me who you were. I can't help you talk to Limdsey if you want?"

Isaac's face lightened up.

Isaac had black hair that was bleached at the ends of it. He looked sort of like that cringey tiktoker ryang05. (Srry, I had to 💀💀💀)

The lady wasn't done with us, though, so she got on the ground and said, "HELP AN ANGRY LATINA PUSHED ME!!!"

I am NOT Latina, let alone Mexican either... so for her to say that was racist..

Very racist...

At least, in my opinion, though

I assumed her name was Karen, but I never learned her name because now, I was in the CCTV area (ik so cliche of me...)

The worker was looking at the footage and saw that the person who I mentally named Karen was faking it.

She got kicked out and said, "Fine, was banned from here anyway..."

What???

Anyway, I found Lindsey and introduced her to Isaac.

He was thrilled to meet Lindsey.

So, all in all, it was great today.

Next up, we're leaving

With Jackson, Isaac, and Sam because they wanted to come with us in a separate vehicle..."

\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/

WOOOOOOOOO IM FINALLY IN THE MIDDLE IF MY RISING POINT. SOON WE WILL BE ON THE CLIMAX IF THE STORY.

ALSO, PLS VOTE, AND COMMENT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME HILARIOUS COMMENTS

BYEEEE