Waking up

Avery Kylie Grambs is laying in her bed. It's been a week since the bomb went off, and she hasn't woken up yet. Grayson had gone rogue and went to Hawthorne Island. He wanted to talk to Jackson, but Jackson wouldn't talk to anyone but Avery. Her, Oren and a team went to talk to Jackson and bring Grayson back. Before they got back to the private jet, a bomb exploded. She was immediately taken to the hospital, but Alisia snuck her out and brought her back to Texas.
"You just stood there and didn't say anything!" She hears a voice yell, but she can't make out who it is. "You just stood there and watched her die!"
"Like you've never done that?!"
"Both of you stop this." says a calmer voice, with a Texan accent. Avery doesn't hear the rest of the conversation, losing the small amount of consciousness she gained.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Avery, I'm so sorry about what happened." She hears a soft voice beside her. " I should have done something. If I wasn't there... at the town, you never would have been there. The plane never would have blown up. I'm so sorry Avery, please wake up." She can't put a name to the voice, and that's all she hears.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Heiress, please wake up, you've been out for over a week. I don't know if you can hear me... but I'm sorry about what happened after the shooting in the Blackwoods. You were never a pawn to me, I shouldn't have said that. It was inconsiderate and stupid, and I understand if you never want to be with me again." The voice pauses before continuing. "They think Skye and Ricky placed the bomb in the plane. Oren has had them arrested.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avery starts to wake up and open her eyes. She sees Libby sitting beside her and goes to say something. "Shhhhhh, don't say anything. She's awake." LIbby calls. Dr. Lui, her best friend, Max's mom walks in.
"Hey Avery." Dri. Lui says, checking her vitals. "You gave us all a scare there." She takes the intubation tube out of Avery.
"How, how long have I been out?" Avery asks, her voice raspy.
"Almost two weeks, kid." comes Nash'sTexas accent from standing in the doorway, wearing a cowboy hat. Nash comes over to stand behind Libby. He gives her a soft kiss on the forehead. Avery raises her eyebrows.
"A lot happened." Libby explains.
"Finally." Avery replies. They have been "not dating" dating for weeks. Max is drawn to the doorway by the conversation. She stops when she says Avery.
"You mother faxing beach." Max says, giving Avery a hug. "You're not allowed to die." Dr. Luis gives Max a look at her made up curse words. "Sorry mom."
"Do you remember what happened?" Dr. Lui asks.
"The plane, there was a bomb" Avery answers.
"We suspect Skye and your Dad planted it." Oren, her head if security explains, coming into the room. "They've been arrested. If it had been detonated just a couple seconds later, it would have had a very different ending. Two of my men died. You were sent to the nearest hospital. Alisa took you from there, and brought you back here."
"Why?"
"She was adamant about you keeping the inheritance." Oren answers.
"We're furious with her." Nash explains, she knows better than to come around the past two weeks." Avery has never seen Nash mad at anyone, not even his ex, "Lee Lee".
"Thankfully Mom came." Max finishes.
"I think we should let you get some rest." Dr. Lui says, standing up and ushering her daughter out.
"I'll be in the hallway." Oren assures before walking out. Nash and Libby stay for a couple of minutes before leaving also.