Mysterious Swimmer

Avery has been alone in her room for a couple of hours. She finally gets up out of bed, and goes to stand out on the balcony. She's wearing pajamas that cover her, so there's no problem. The balcony overlooks the pool. She doesn't see it at first, but someone is swimming breaststroke. It's mesmerizing and she feels like she should look away, but she can't. He has short brown hair and is shirtless. She watches mesmerized as his muscles move. He switches to butterfly, more aggressively slapping the water and shows more of his strength. She recognizes the man and feels like she should know him, but can't remember his name. She stands out there until he pulls himself out of the pool, shaking his head, sending water droplets onto the surrounding ground before walking out of view without even getting a towel. Avery stands out there for a couple more minutes before heading back inside.

Avery opens her laptop and does a quick image search of the four Hawthorne brothers, Nash, Grayson, Jameson, and Xander. Looking through the pictures, she sees that the one she saw swimming in the pool is Grayson. She then opens a new Google tab and searches his name. He's the second oldest of the brothers, and the one everyone believed would inherit the estate. The first article that comes up is about an interview he did with me. She opens the page, scrolls down, and sees a picture of them kissing. Avery clicks out and opens the next article, same picture. She closes her laptop, not wanting to deal with this mess right now, she'd have to ask Max in the morning. She cant believe that she would have forgotten if she had a boyfriend, but from the looks of it, it looked like her and Grayson were together.