Mr. Phakphum

"Mile-Nghh" Mile pulled out. Apo keeps whining. He is trembling like a leaf. His grip on Mile's bicep loosen up. He dips into the pillow, with a satisfied smile plastered on his thin lips.

"That was good. Let's go for another round." Apo sat up, took a comfortable position. Hold Mile's d!ck, try to insert it clumsily. Mile flinches, his d!ck reacts to Apo's command. Greedy for his filthy touches, it stands proudly as if giving attendance.

"Hold on." Mile stopped Apo doing whatever he intended to. Apo gave a confused look with a pout then laid on his back. Mile hovered over Apo, locked their gaze. He leans, his hot breath fanning against Apo's burning skin.

"Shall we start?"

Ring...Ring...Ring

Mile face vanishes in the air. It took Apo a long time to realise what was going on. Apo rolled off his bed. He was wrapped in his blanket like some Christmas gift. Apo freed his one arm from the tight wrap around his neck. He picked up his call but got hit on his wrist with the table corner.

"Hello!!" Apo hardly spoke, his wrist is bleeding now and the pain is unbearable. Apo's eyes almost teared up. "What took you so long? Anyway, do you remember what day it is?" Apo's mother's soft voice spoke from the other side. Bustling sounds from the other side are clear. Where is she?

"Monday, Um why?" Apo asked back. Apo's mother seems so distracted on the other side. She was speaking with someone. "Not Monday, Today is Thursday, Idiot!!Don't you remember that we are having a family gathering today."

"Ohh s!ht."Apo swore. "APO!!!"-- "Sorry Sorry. I'm going to take a shower then head out." Apo's mom hummed and ended the call.

Apo unwrapped himself, with clumsy steps he headed to the bathroom. 1 hour long shower and half hour breakfast and 3 hour long journey then finally Apo is In Front of his Grandfather's mansion gate.

The giant doors were opened for him. However the sight that greeted him wasn't so easy to digest. The whole front house is filled with guests?? He thinks!!! Some workers and some are designers, Maybe? Some are instructing everyone around like a wedding planner.

What's going on?

Apo parked his car. Get off. Took off his sunglasses. The first person who ran to him was his only niece. His grandfather's manager came to greet him as well.

Apo took a glance around, probably trying to find a clue whatever is happening here. Mr. Gus bowed a little which Apo restricted him from.

"I have told you, you don't have to be so formal." Apo used that same strict voice but yet so tender. Gus offered his boring smile showing his front teeth. Someone started playing music at a distance.

"Welcome!!! It's been a long time since you last visited. Your grandfather would like to see you. Shall we head in?" Apo gave a nod, he took a glance before stepping inside. "Mr. Gus, what's the occasion? I don't know, it feels so strange." Apo asked, still holding her niece in his arms. Gus slowed down, he turned his neck. Apo catches a glimpse of confusion in his eyes.

"You weren't informed about it?" Apo raised an eyebrow. Shook his head as no. Confusion in Gus's eyes became thick. "Today Phakphum Romsaitong is returning, and you were informed to come for the same reason." Apo shook his head left and right. "I don't get it, Mom told me that Grandfather wanted to see and attend this family gathering. What has to do anything with Phakphum Romsaitong?"

Apo asked back, totally clueless about abrupt summoning. Gus understood, he started walking towards the guest room. Apo followed.

"Will you please tell me what is actually going on here? And where is mom?" Gus opened the door for him. Nevertheless Apo remained unmoved,showing no interest to get in.

"You will know once you get in."--- "Fine!!".

Inside his grandfather, Mr. Chai sitting on the couch While sipping his afternoon coffee. A bright smile appeared on his lips, Apo bowed a little.

"How are you grandpa? How is your health?" Chai stood up, spreading his arms widely inviting for a hug. Apo gladly accepted. Chai tapped on his back, keeping a palm on his shoulder while he began to grin.

"I'm well, Good that you are on time. Mile is returning from Russia today." Chai removed his hand from Apo's shoulder. Grab him by his bicep instead and start dragging him upstairs.

"I know Grandpa, But why am I called here?" Apo freed himself from Chai, looked so confused. Chai didn't intend to stop or answer his question. He went upstairs leaving Apo in the middle. Apo had no choice other than following his grandfather. Apo followed.

Chai went to the dressing room.

An uneasy feeling settled in his heart, taking more space by each minute. He wanted to turn and walk out of this giant mansion. What held him back was his mother's request to accept whatever his grandfather would want him to.

Apo turned the knob peeking in, then stepped inside the changing room. Chai seems a little bit absurd in his thoughts . He was checking a white coat with his undivided attention. Apo cleared his throat , Chai turned his head, immediately another stunning smile bloomed.

"I have waited for this day. Now it's time." Apo's face became pale, he forced a smile. Chai held his arm and dragged him before the mirror. Chai holds the white coat before him, checking the size. Smiled from the corner because again his assumption didn't go wrong.

"May I know why you keep smiling? This is getting very serious!!!" Apo directly stared into Chai's eyes. Chai put the coat aside and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I have fixed your marriage with Phakphum."