what?!!

celina pov

aaron had to leave becuse he got called in i felt better after a little then i was very tired so i slept for  a long time then aaron texted me "are you ok?" "yes babe hows work" "good ""ok stay safe"

"love you" "love you too" i had some toast to not upset my stoumuch then i heard a knock on my door and heard bailey i was so exited to her her vocie "hello" "hi bailey" "i heard you didnt fell good" she said i said "yeah but im better now""good i brought food"yes im starving" "great i brought some foods that wount make you feel sick""no but i want icecream and pickles""what celina did you just hear yourself""i dont know i like what i like okay"

bailey pov

wait she is sick in the mornig and she is craving werid things no colud she be.."celina did you have fun with aaron i know weird but that is classic pregnancy symptoms "what bailey no i cant be right im on the pill""still celina thats not 100%" "oh no" " to be sure lets take a test ok dont worry""oh but i am"we get a test she gose to the bathroom and we wait for three mintues "we grap them and hold them down so we cant see them we flip them over and see pregnant.

celina pov

i look down and start to cry" what no this cant be right no it to early"" it ok it will be fine your good" i sits on the toilet and cry " what if he dosnt what to be a parent what if he leaves me" "no celina he would never do that to you"she trys to comfort me as i cry how do i tell him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

hope you enjoy and sorry for the cliff hanger tell me what you want to see.