~💖3💖~

Paintbrush POV: 

We finally got back to the dorm, It's so late right now. The dorm was empty and untidy. But didn't Fan and Test tube said that they stayed in the dorm? Wow they ditched us and now we're in an empty dorm. 

"Painty, I thought you said that Fan and test tube are staying inside. Where are they. (lol they're sleeping)"

"I- WHAT. Lightbulb, we're in the wrong room. Come out!"

I pulled lightbulb outside the room and ran away from it. I never thought this would happen. We walked down the hallways to see if anyone was there. Turns out, this is the 3rd floor of the building, our dorm is on the 2nd floor. Lightbulb grabbed my hand and ran. 

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT I JUST SAW BUT WE GOTTA GO" She held my hand tightly while walking down the stairs. I looked at her face, is she blushing? Err, it looks like she is...

Lightbulb POV: 

I held his hand tightly cuz I don't want him to see what I saw, that weird creature is so big and I don't know what that even is. It has very long legs and has a cat tail. There's red smoke coming out of his mouth and it's making me dizzy, I couldn't tell if it was trying to attack me or push me down the stairs. (if you guessed what it was, congratulations!)  when I saw his babies sleeping inside one of the rooms, he thought I hurt them and chased after me. I was about to call Painty but he was just right next to me. It was kind of embarrassing holding his hand but I didn't care much. Oh my god, that creep is still chasing after me, I rushed down and almost fell. 

"LIGHTBULB WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" I fell to my death...
__________

I woke up on the hospital bed. I looked around the place, where am I?

"Lightbulb! Finally you woke up after 1 month!" 

"Test tube?? What are you doing here?? Don't you have any class?"

"You did surgery today, I was going to ask Paintbrush to come with me but he declined. He hasn't came out of the room for weeks and I'm starting to get worried. Maybe he missed you a lot."

"Let's get going n-AHH" I fell onto the ground in pain.

"LIGHTBULB, ARE YOU ALRIGHT??? DID YOU GET HURT?"

"I'm fine Testy, let's go find painty." Painty is actually worried for me, how come I never knew? 
___________

I was really worried about Painty, he watched me fell off the window by accident. I hope he's alright...

Paintbrush POV:

I haven't went outside for a month now and I don't feel like going out. There's nothing to do... I hope Lightbulb is fine. I kinda miss her right now. Lightbulb please be ok...
I opened my door the first time for so long and looked outside. I guess test tube went to the hospital to check on Lightbulb. There's nothing much to do here... Might as well go outside for a walk. The hallways is so empty. I miss hearing Lightbulb talking about nonsense whenever she sees me and appears out of nowhere. It's all gone. (don't worry, you'll see her later) I went to grab some snacks then I heard "Testy, I'm kind of hungry! Can we buy some snacks?"

Wait- she's alive?? Am I hallucinating?! This is not true. She's not there, she is definitely not there. There's no way. I walked outside of the store and went straight to the dorm.
_______

I shut the door behind me and sat on the couch. I don't  think that's her. She's probably sick and still in the hospital. She's not there. I don't think so... no way that's her right there. 

Test tube POV: 

"Testy, I'm kind of hungry! Can we buy some snacks?" 

I heard someone running a few aisles away from us. "Sure, let's get some real quick then we head to the dorm." I bought the snacks Lightbulb got and went back to the dorm. They're not that expensive so we're good. 

"Testy, what would Painty's reaction when I get back to the dorm. My room is probably dusty and dirty. Let's buy some cleaning supplies!" 

Time to buy more things from the market. 

1 hour later ...

We're back to the dorm. I knocked on the door since we're have a lot of supplies in our hands. 

"I can't wait to see painty again! It's been a month!"

Paintbrush POV: 

Someone knocked at the door. It's probably Test tube, Fan is in his room cleaning his Camera lens. I opened the door...

"LIGHTBULB?!"

"Painty!!"

She ran and embraced me. I could feel the warmth came back to me.

"How are you?"

"I'm doing great Painty. Should we go outside again?"

"Maybe later, you should rest for a while and Test tube stop taking pictures of us"

"Why not? I want to make a gallery."

She is not going to listen afterwards. I picked up Lightbulb in a bridal style and went inside my room.

Lightbulb POV:

After getting out of the hospital I'm still tired. Painty doesn't mind me sleeping on his bed. It's been a long day.

_____________________________________________

That's enough. I'm going to write chapter 4