chapter 4: change of plans

*three weeks later*

Alastor has gotten used to his new routine of waking up early and eating breakfast with Luci, going to his garden and having some peace and quiet, leaving the palace and heading to the hotel and doing repairs and talking to the new guests that came after awhile then heading back to the palace eating dinner with luci and sometimes lilith and then going to bed.

But one night before he went to go to bed Lucifer wanted to talk to him.

L:"hey Alastor we need to talk"

A:"yes Lucifer."

L:"I've been thinking and I want to change the objective I wanted you to do"

A:"ok?"

L:"instead of discouraging my daughter I want you to guide and lead her to her dreams... Even if it will lead her to failure"

Alastor nods towards Lucifer before turning around to head to him room.

L:"and one more thing, me and you will be doing something in a week don't forget"

Alastor continued to his room and entered. He sat on his bed and thought to himself. What does he need me for next week?

He laid in bed thinking of all what Lucifer would want him to do but he couldn't place his hand on it.

He fell asleep soon after thinking about it.

*One week later

Once he woke up he looked at the clock in the wall. It read 10:37. Oh shoot I'm late! He quickly got up and began to change into his normal clothes before heading out.

He went to the door when he was stopped.

M:"Lucifer wants to see you"

Alastor looked annoyed but followed the little imp maid. When they reached the garden the imp left and He entered the garden.

L:"you're up late."

A:"yea, I overslept and I'm running late to the hotel."

L:"well you aren't going to the hotel today."

A:"What! Why?"

L:"well I think it's about time we get to know each other and play a couple games of chess while we talk."

A:"I really should go to the hotel and help charl-"

L:"I SAID, we are going to get to know each other"

A:"Y-yes."

Lucifer then walked out into the living room with Alastor following him. Lucifer starts to set up the game of chess while Alastor waits.

Once the game was set up they sat down and started playing chess.

Lucifer asked questions first like when did he die, what he did in life, etc and Alastor answered truthfully since he knew he could tell whats a lie.

Then it was Alastor turn to ask, he asked simple questions like how old Charlie is, why he didn't support Charlie, etc.

After playing for awhile It was pretty late and Lucifer wanted to ask Alastor a quick question.

L:"hey Al what's your sexuality?"

A:"what does that mean?"

L:"like what gender are you attracted to."

A:"I don't really know. I'm not really attracted to anyone"

L:"oh. Well you can go on ahead and go lay down"

A:"I will, it is pretty late"

L:"yea it is"

Lucifer wanted to play more but it was late. Then Lucifer noticed Alastor ears.

L:"wait can I pet your ears"

A:"no"

L:"please~"

A:"I said no"

L:"pretty please"

A:"... Fine but only for ten seconds"

Lucifer then gets up and goes to Alastor. He settles next to Alastor and begins to let his ears.

Alastor let him pet his ears, but when the time was up he didn't stop him since he liked the petting and was starting to feel drowsy.

After a bit Alastor falls asleep while Lucifer is petting his ears.

L:"funny how a greatest overlord is soft when it comes to his ears. Well let's get you to bed."

Lucifer picked up Alastor carefully and walked to Alastor's bedroom and laid him down in his bed.

L:"good night Alastor"

(Sorry this was out a day late)