chapter 6: feelings?

Once the morning came running in Alastor awoke and sat up. He forgot what happened last night but the memory came flooding back.

Alastor was angry but confused. He was angry because of the fact that, that was his first kiss on the lips, he knows he kissed other people but never on the lips, but he was confused since why would the king of hell himself, who was married to Lilith, kiss him. Then again Lilith has been going out with others for a solid 8 years so they practically aren't married..

Alastor got up and looked at the clock on the wall. It was 8 in the morning. He grabbed his coat and his staff and walked out of his room.

He walked quietly down the long dark corridors until he reached the main entrance. That's when he opened the door and left.

He walked down the roads of pentagram city. He tried to remove the king out of his mind but he just couldn't stop thinking about him. He was even turning red.

Once he reached the hotel he walked in and greeted Charlie and husk who were in the main room. Husk was of course at the bar drinking his cheap booze. Charlie on the other hand was busy gathering stuff up and cleaning.

"Charlie dear, may I ask what you are doing?" The demon deer asked.

"I'm getting ready for our newest member of the hotel!" Charlie almost yelled out while trying to contain her excitement.

"A new patron? Well who would that be?" The radio demon questioned.

"Its angeldust friend, cherri bomb!" Charlie said little bit quieter than last time.

Alastor grumble at the thought of another angeldust like person would be living here.

After a bit Alastor started helping Charlie with the clean up of the hotel. It was now 1 in the afternoon and everyone was in the main room. There was angeldust, husk, Vaggie, Charlie, Alastor, Sir pentious, and niffty.

Then there was a knock on the door and Charlie opened it.

"What's up bitches" Cherrie bomb said in her Australian accent. 

"Cherrie bomb!? I thought i'd Neva see tis day" angel dust said.

"Cherriee bomb, what are you doing here?" Sir pentious asked.

"I'm the new member of this hotel"
Cherriee bomb said slightly annoyed at seeing Sir pentious

Alastor just grumble at the thought of having to see her here everyday.

Many hours later it was getting quite dark and Alastor was walking back to the palace. he was still thinking about Lucifer he just couldn't get him off his mind so he decided to make a quick pitstop at his friend place.

Once he reached cannibal town he looked for Rosie's parlor. Once he made it, he patiently waited.

Once Rosie noticed him she almost squealed.

"Oh my goodness, is that you Alastor! It is!" Rosie said.

Rosie practically ran to Alastor.

"Now why are you here, you don't normally come to just say hi, Alastor?" Rosie asked.

"You do know me" Alastor chuckled.

"Well I wanna talk about something I've been feeling and can't really make out" Alastor said.

"Well let me close my parlor and we can chat" Rosie said has she walked away and told everyone that the parlor Is closing early today.

Once everyone left Rosie took Alastor to the back and sat down.

"So you have been feeling something that you never felt before?" Rosie questioned.

"Yes" Alastor answered.

"Well discribe it." Rosie said while taking up her glass of tea and took a sip.

"Well whenever I'm near this person my face heats up a little bit and my heart won't stop going off the charts, and whenever I'm not near the person I can't stop thinking about them" Alastor described.

"Oh my goodness I never thought this day would come" Rosie squealed.

"What?" Alastor asked confused.

"You're in love~" Rosie answered.

"I am not in love and will never be in love I don't have a heart for love." Alastor quickly said.

"Well you do now. Well the best course of action for you is to talk it out with the person." Rosie answered.

"Well this have been fun and all but I'll take my leave now" Alastor said before quickly getting up.

"Bye Alastor" Rosie said has she waved goodbye.

Alastor quickly walked to the palace and entered. He walked to his room closing and locking the door.

He sat in his bed confused. Was he really in love especially with the king of hell himself. Did Lucifer love him back is that why he kissed him.

All these thoughts went around in his head and before he knew it, he was asleep laying across his bed.

*Authors note*

Go check my other story "fixing broken hearts" also tysm for reading chapter 6