⤷ prologue

COFFEE WAS A DRUG

COFFEE WAS A DRUG. A FUCKIN GOOD ONE it was the one thing that made someone feel alive in the morning specifically Y/N she loved her coffee. Having a shitty morning because your siblings are screaming? no problemo just drink coffee it takes away all your worries for her at least soon enough she'd be having a coffee addiction. No wonder she was so short at 14 years old 4'11 really? but it turns out puberty was just a bitch and one year later she would grow taller. alas she was just about the height of her own mom but still wasn't taller than her dad, Which slightly sucks but hey, at least you can stop climbing counters! But still coffee was probably better than having a love life no less her love life was shit she was one of those girls who would fantasize of having love that couples shared so it was either Cupid was being an ass! and not shooting her or people sucked!

 alas she was just about the height of her own mom but still wasn't taller than her dad, Which slightly sucks but hey, at least you can stop climbing counters! But still coffee was probably better than having a love life no less her love life was ...

" so how does it feel like being a well-known teen Hollywood actress?" The interviewer asked. "honestly I feel great but it has its up-and-down being an actress but at the end of the day you have to live with it" Y/N answered confidently " Can you please tell us about any recent projects?" the interview were asked once more as she was reading the script that was given it to her. " well, for starters, I will appear in the new season four umbrella academy as Jules Hargreaves So that's no surprise, but I can tell you that I will be taking on the new role In Percy Jackson, and the Olympians!" Y/N said, as a bright smile appeared on her face "ooh Percy Jackson and the Olympians I used to be a big fan still am what can you tell us about your role?" The female asked now that the actress in front of her will be playing somebody in her childhood show " I can't reveal much information but I can tell you that the characters, love interest are both villains." Y/N chuckled as 13-year-old her would die for this role " can you tell us a little bit about the reason you auditioned for Percy Jackson?" She asked needing more information. "well part of it was because I have read the books before and and I am a big fan and partly was because ..." she stopped as she thought of what to say next it could either cause drama or absolute excitement " celebrity crushes" she finished as the interviewer made a shocked face " and my my who is these celebrity crushes?" The interview asked playfully. " that's the thing I'm not gonna tell you for the sake of me and my privacy"
Y/N said as her face showed and nervous smile and tint of red smeared across her face from just thinking of them the interviewer chuckled " I respect that I look forward to seeing you in the Percy Jackson series!" " and I look forward to you watching it!" Y/N she waved to the camera, bidding them goodbye.