𝟎𝟎𝟏-coffee cake

INSTAGRAM

yndailynews has posted !

 @yndailynews Y'all know who has two love interest that are villains

@yndailynews Y'all know who has two love interest that are villains ... 😏

.ynsversion. MARIA CARO!!! 🗣️🫶🏻
.lukia. SHIPPERS RISE !! 🥳

.claria. LUKE CASTELLAN AND CLARISSE LU RUE !!! 🤭🤭
ynsfan y'all the capture the flag scene IYKYK!! 😻😻
user58 fuck now I'm excited!!!!

iloveyn GUYS WE WON!! 👏👏
.pjofan. I LOVE RICKS CASTING!!

user98 Apollo girls RISE!!🏹

user42 I LOVE UNCLE RICK ! 👏👏😻

Others ...

―NEW YORK CITY Y/N COULD QUOTE all her favourite lyrics from Taylor Swift song welcome to New York from 1989 (Taylor's version) but that wasn't matter anyway she had just landed in New York

―NEW YORK CITY Y/N COULD QUOTE all her favourite lyrics from Taylor Swift song welcome to New York from 1989 (Taylor's version) but that wasn't matter anyway she had just landed in New York. Finally she was free from another acting project. She had just finished all of season four scenes for Jules Hargreaves from the umbrella Academy, since her character was going to die early they had filmed the shots prior and also for another reason which she could not state she could hear a buzz coming from her pocket. It turned out to be her manager, Natasha Cole, the one who constantly reminded her of her projects, but did she know that that phone call wouldn't be the last of her acting projects " for the second time I didn't get kidnapped!!" Y/N answered her manager who is practically phoning her earlier because she was worried. Natasha would often come with her to New York their home since they both practically grew up there and they close in age but this was the first time Natasha got pulled aside for something so she was constantly on Y/N's back like a worried mother, who was trying to keep her daughter from getting kidnapped. Natasha would always assume the worst of things one time our protagonist didn't answer and Natasha thought she had gotten killed, but it turns out she was just taking a piss " I know I'm not checking on you. This is a work related matter" you could hear Natasha's muffled voice through the phone " ok? MOM spill!" Y/N tapped her foot impatiently on the solid ground currently near a Starbucks in the airport " well you know the Percy Jackson and the Olympians show you auditioned for?" Natasha asked the girl with excitement building up in her voice. "Yeah" Y/N said dryly as she just wanted to lay in her bed and fantasize about her celebrity crushes " You got in!" Natasha exclaimed, with the excitement in her voice, fully released, she scared the shit out of Y/N "HOLYMOTH—" Y/N Responded obviously going to swear She's excited about playing a role in one of her favourite childhood book series, but she was just too burnt out from the multiple projects she was doing and clearly needed a break. "language!!!" Natasha scolded our dear protagonist always had a sharp mouth for one she would cuss out to anyone even her parents which is kind of scary, but Natasha was excited for her, because it was going to be on Disney+ and she had never done anything except for Netflix She wasn't always used to Y/N's resting bitch face "It's just I'm tired." Y/N told her completely worn out " anyhow who am I playing?" Y/N dreaded to ask those words because she was afraid that she get the side character in the series that she'd really loved over the years "Maria caro!!" Natasha exclaimed, she just wants to see the film already " Wait wait, you mean Clarisse and Luke's love interest??" Y/N asked as those were her two favourite characters in the entire series, not to mention fictional crushes " yeah, no shit!!" Natasha said as her excitement got the better of her to Y/N this felt like a dream come true being the love of your fictional crushes was absolutely the best thing she ever received She has always been a villain girl from day one she knew how toxic they were but whatever girly had a Scorpio Venus, so she didn't care " Who is playing them?" Y/N asked genuinely curious " they'll email you the list of actors and by the way you have a dinner party to get to cast on Thursday" Natasha spoke "ok then see you." She had just hung up her own manager, but she didn't give a fuck about it. She was tired, but at the same time she was excited because she knew that this series would be a big hit and with that she rolled her bags all the way to a taxi and went to her beloved apartment, which she hadn't been to in the last three months "Ughhh I really hate projects" she said in the annoyance as she collapsed on her queen size bed I mean she did want to sleep but she had work to do first of all. She had to do some research on Maria and her love interests as well so she could try to make the character as real as possible. Of course, she had read the whole Percy Jackson series over and over again when she was in middle school, it was funny that she was a Percy Jackson fan, going to play a character in the series which just a big shocker. " I need my caffeine." She said that she grabbed her stuff and walked down to her favourite café.