DESTINY 4 ...💛...

Let's continue 💕💕💕💕.........

I am again saying that tae won't be crying for her family it's just taekook happy story so  enjoy......

Jk - I love u tae .... He whispered huskyily against her lips.... Tae backed away in shock .... Jk thought she don't like him .... But to his surprise tae hugged him tightly.....

Tae - I love u too hubby..... Both smiled and hugged each other tightly...... He backed away and kissed her forehead..... Tae blushed hard making jk smile..... He slowly leaned down but gronned in irritation when he got a call .... Tae looked down shyly .... He kept her curves behind her ear and kissed her forehead and left to talk .....

After finishing his call he came back and saw tae is making bed ..... He sat on couch royally and kept looking at her.... Her messy hair bun ... Whole pallu tugged in her waist... Hair curves falling on her face ...she looks like a perfect wife material for him ......

He looked down his eyes stucked on her milky white waist.... Due to sudden air effect he got a perfect full view of her milky waist making him gulp ..... Jk turn away when he saw tae was turned towards him ...

Tae - hubby let's sleep.... Jk nodded without looking at her... He got up and took blanket making tae confuse....

Tae - where are you going hubby..... Jk gulped hardly when his eyes stuck on her waist ....

Jk - umm i am going to sleep on couch..... He was about to go but stopped when tae held his hand...

Tae - sleep beside me hubby it's a big bed right ...she said shyly......jk nodded his head he don't know how long he can trust himself.....

Both settled on bed.... both backs were facing each other... Hotness... Desires ... Urge to touch each other.... Loosing Self control roaming around them ..... Both were not able to sleep.....

Jk sighed and turned towards tae ... Her back was facing him ... He cursed himself when his eyes stucked on her waist.... His hand slowly travelled towards her waist......

Tae in mind - umm tae don't be a dirty mind .... U become like this when u saw him shirtless..... U stupid heart don't beat fast my hubby may hear u ...... From the corner of her eyes she saw his hand going to touch her waist.... She bite her lips shyly .... She smiled when jk slapped his own hand which is near her waist....

She giggled silently when she saw his hand again going to touch her waist but he slapped it again .... She turned back when jk retreat his hand and closed his eyes pretended to sleep.... Tae smiled shyly at her dramatic hubby.... She blushed and took his hand and placed it on her waist making jk open his eyes... He quickly turned towards her.....

Jk smirked when tae blushed hard... He creased her milky waist greedy... Tae bite her lips not to moan .... He balanced himself with his elbow and slowly leaned down and started to give wet kisses..... Tae yulped and gripped his silky hair in pleasure....

Tae - mmmgh ahhhh hubbyyyyy mmmgh ahhhh mmmmgh mmm....... Listening to her moans jk lost his self control totally.... His lips stopped near her navel ... Tae gripped his silky hair tightly when jk dipped his tongue in to her sexy navel ...

Tae - mmgh ammmm ahhh hubby ahhh mmmgh mmmgh mmm mmmgh mmm mmmgh mmm..... Ahhhh plz ahhhh hubbyyyyy mmmgh ahhhh.....

He took an amount of her flesh and sucked it making it a dark purple hickey .... He hovered over her tae was breathing heavily while blushing hard.....he leaned down and kissed her forehead... He kissed her both cheeks.... Now he stopped near her lips ...

Jk - wife I want to kiss you properly can I ... He whispered huskyily against her lips making tae go all red strawberry.... She blushed hard and wrapped her arms around his neck.... Jk smiled and leaned down and kissed her side of lip .... He leaned down and kissed her chin ....