DESTINY 2...🩷

Let's continue....

Major note - i just want to say I am skipping sad moments that mean tae is crying for her family.... As this is a fanfic i want to make a sweet story..... I hope u understand 😅......

Jk - then where should I dro...... He turned to tae and that's it both worlds stopped.... They lost in each other deeply..... Hearts were beating fast.... They both don't want to blink their eyes....

Both came out of their world when they heard a loud horn ..... Tae gasped and jk turned his steering and car got imbalance and drowned in Lake ......

Jk quickly got out and held Tae's hand and got out of Lake .... Panthing hard they saw all goons were searching for them in Lake .....

Jk held Tae's hand and started to run ..... Soon that goons saw them and started to chase with their swords.....

Ground was slippery tae was not able to run with her chappals .... Jk immediately lifted and thew her on his shoulder like a sack making tae gasp .....

Jk started to run with holding tae but jk slipped down with tae due to slippey ground.... Both sat up panting heavily.....

Tae - just leave me and u run away... They are not humans plz ....... Jk was looking at her without blinking his eyes....

Jk - I don't ever leave u ..... Tae saw something in his eyes .... Passionate.... Anger .... Confident ... Love ..... Tae was confused she couldn't even understand that is it love ..... She was feeling happy......

Jk made tae stand up and saw goons were in front of them .... Jk quickly took a rod from the ground and started to beat them .....

Jk fought with everyone..... Thank God to his excercise and boxing skills...... He held Tae's hand and again started to run continuosly...... After a long run they both safely reached highway.....

Jk looked here and there for lift ....soon he saw a car coming their direction ..... Jk held her hand both looked at each other with smile .... But soon widen their eyes seeing bogum getting down from the car ..... Neverthelessly 3 heavy truck people came back of his car ..... All people surrounded them with swords....tae held Jk's shirt tightly.......

Bogum - this is wrong..... This is totally wrong..... If tae is a light them I am the thunder ⚡..... If tae is a cloud then I am the rain ..... How can u take her away from me huh ......

Jk was looking at him and everyone...... Tae's heart was beating fast..... She was praying that nothing should happen to jk ..... She wants him ... She needs him .... She loves him ...... She interviewed her fingers with him .... Instantly jk gripped tightly making tae heart relax .......

Bogum - take gold from me i will buy again ....take money from me i will earn again .... How can u take away my heart ...... She is my lovuu .... My wifuu ... I lovuuu ........ U didn a mistake.....

Bogum - HEYY CUT HIS BODY IN TO PIECES AND TAKE WHICH PART U LIKE. ....

Everyone started to run towards jk ...but jk grabbed Tae's nape and kept a knife on her throat making bogum eyes wide.......

Bogum - HEYYYYY STOPP ...... Hey hey plz plz leave her she will get pain plz leave her ......

Jk - ur life is important to you and my life is more important to me ...... Throw away all ur swords in that Jeep ..... Except that puncture all tyres ..... DO IT ...

Bogum - heyy do it ...do it .... Threw away the swords and puncture fast ...FAST. ..... Soon everyone did what jk asked.....

Bogum - plz leave her everything is done.... Leave her.... Jk left tae but instead he gripped bogums nape and kept knife on his throat...... Making everyone shock ...