chapter 6 .💙..... ( END )

Let's continue..... Smut ( skip if ur uncomfortable) ...

Tae - make me urs hubby......jk was stunned but immediately burried his smile

Jk - baby i will be beast in bed ... I can wait darling no need to force urself....... Tae smiled shyly and pulled him into the kiss .... Jk smirked and kissed her hungrily... Tae massaged hair sensually...he held her nape and deepened the kiss more .......

Tae was out of breath she needs oxygen.....but jk was no at all bothered for his breath he just just wanna kiss her like there is no tomorrow.....

Tae path his chest... As I said he was not in a mood to leave his lolipop... He was greedy he want more and more ...... He pulled her more into the deep kiss.... He want that yes fuck he wants to kiss her all day and night.......

Tae again pathed his chest.... Jk groned in frustration.... He sucked harder for last time and leave the lip with a pop sound..... Tae was breathing heavily... Jk was having a hungry look....

His eyes becoming dark with desires ...hungry .. lust .. love tae blushed hard......

Jk took her both hands and pinned on the wall... He kissed her neck making tae moan.....

Tae - mmgh mmm mmm ahhh mmah.... He started to give wet kisses... Tae arched her back on his shoulder breathing heavily.... He left her hands... And placed his hand on bare waist and pulled her towards him..... While creasing it sensually......

Tae - mmmhh ahhhh aamhhh aammmm mmmgggh...... Mmmgh mmmm ahhhhhh kookiee ahhh...... She gripped his black silky hair and started to massage it moaning loudly......

His another hand slowly travelled from her hand to her shoulder and removed the blouse from shoulder.... She started to give wet kisses from neck to shoulder....

Tar - mmmgh mmm ahhh Mmmmm...... He slowly removed his back dori and removed it.... Tae was breathing heavily.... And jk was becoming hungry..... He slowly started to kiss her back.... He kissed her crook of neck.... Tae turned back and hugged him tightly....

Jk gripped her ass cheeks and gave a hard squeeze....

Tae - mmmgh ammm mmmm..... Kookieeee.... Jk hide his face in crook of neck and inhaling her sweet jasmine scent greedly.....

Jk - mmmm..... He was inhaling her scent like a hungry wolf....

Jk - baby ur sure right .... Tae kissed his cheek and nodded making jk smile

He lifted her in bridal style and walked towards the bed ... Both were looking at each other passionately..... Tae smiled shyly and gripped his collar jk leaned and kissed her passionately... Jk was deep in kiss..... Both were kissing hungrily......

He slowly laid down on the bed and hovered over her.... Tae hands were roaming around his back... And jk gripped her waist.....

Tae pathed his chest... But jk gripped her both hands and pinned above her head kissing her hungrily......

Tae - mmmhh mmmmgg mmgh mmm ammmm....... Jk thought to show some mercy on her ...... He traced his lips down her neck.... He took an amount of flesh and started to suck it.... He left her hands and gripped her waist... Tae's hands were gripping his shoulder digging her nails.....

He came down and pulled her sari pallu down from her boobs...and started to kiss her clevage..... Tae gripped his black silky hair in pleasure..... He unpinned and removed her sari from blouse giving a clear view of her blouse and and her sexy waist.... His eyes screaming dominance... He removed her whole sari and threw it somewhere in corner......

His eyes screaming dominate.... Possessive.... Hungry..... He held her both hand and pinned above her head....

Tae - hubby p plz I am s soo shy d don't l look at me like that .... She said shyly making jk smirk....