𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐~ ☁️

As Riki ascended the stairs, exhaustion washed over him. His feet were sweaty and he felt as though he could faint at any moment. Jungwon, noticing his condition, approached him with concern. "Hey, baby... are you okay?" Jungwon asked, placing a hand on Riki's head. Though it wasn't burning, it felt hot, and Riki was perspiring profusely.

Riki emitted a soft hum as he rested his head against Jungwon's chest, finding comfort in its warmth. "Do you want my scent?" Jungwon asked calmly, attempting to soothe the younger man. He had intentionally filled the room with the gentle aroma of freshly baked pastries. "Thank you... hyungie," Riki mumbled softly, his voice muffled against Jungwon's chest.

The older alpha smiled, holding Riki close until the boy eventually drifted off to sleep. Jungwon kissed Riki's forehead, nose, and lips before adjusting their positions. Riki now lay on top of him, and Jungwon settled his head against the pillows, soon succumbing to slumber as well.

Riki awoke drenched in an unfamiliar sweat, his senses assaulted by a sickly sweet aroma that filled the air. It wasn't the comforting scent of Jungwon's pastries but something altogether different – strawberries and milky cream, overwhelmingly potent.

 As he tried to sit up, a sharp pain shot through his lower abdomen, causing him to cry out in agony.

Jungwon's attention was immediately drawn to Riki's cry of pain and the unfamiliar sweet scent permeating the room. "Riki? What's that smell? Are you okay?" he asked with concern, his eyes narrowing as he noticed Riki's distress. But Riki could only whimper in response, the agony in his stomach overwhelming him.

Riki curled up in a fetal position, clutching his stomach in agony, while Jungwon hurriedly left the room to fetch their other boyfriends. Tears welled up in Riki's eyes as he pressed his forehead against his knees, seeking some semblance of relief from the excruciating pain. All he could think about was the overwhelming desire for the comfort of his alphas, the only ones who could provide solace in moments like this.

Soon, the door opened, and Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo and Jungwon rushed into the room, concern etched on their faces.

"Heeseung-hyung... it hurts so much," Riki whimpered, his voice strained with pain as he reached out for Heeseung's hand.

"It's okay, Riki," Heeseung murmured soothingly, enfolding him in a comforting embrace. "Just let yourself rest, baby. I'll be right here, and so will everyone else. You're safe with us." Heeseung's gentle touch and reassuring words held onto Riki, easing the pain and fear that had gripped him.

 As the scents of strawberries, roses, and milk filled the air, Riki felt a sense of calm wash over him, lulling him into a peaceful sleep.

Riki clung to Heeseung, tears welling in his eyes as he sought solace in the older boy's embrace. "It hurts so much, hyung..." His voice wavered with pain as he buried his face against Heeseung's chest, seeking comfort in the warmth and security of his arms. Heeseung tightened his hold around Riki, careful not to squeeze too tightly, but ensuring that the younger boy felt safe and protected.

"I know, baby... I know..." Heeseung's voice was gentle as he ran his fingers soothingly through Riki's hair, trying to offer whatever comfort he could in the midst of Riki's distress.