Invisible strings

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Celestia Bennett, a young English gem seeking to fill the emptiness within her heart that she has felt within herself her whole life. She comes from the Illustrious Bennett family, a family that is new to society but has indeed made their presence known. She is the eldest daughter of her family out of the two. She holds her family dear to her heart, wishing for love that her mama and papa display to her upon every day.

She knew that her birth had come with all the perks in life, being a highborn had its pleasures but it also come with a set of duties that she had to follow in order to keep the so lavish lifestyle she has. To act in an improper way would be deemed as inappropriate and bring dishonour upon her family.

Celestia made it her own goal to please her family as much as she could, acting in the typical ways every highborn lady should.

She understood the concept of love, having to see it every day within her parents, longing for nothing more than to find her love match, a dream that she believed to be attainable in every aspect. Her parents did not care about titles or high class, they believed their daughter could marry who they wanted, as long as they were happy.

When fate decided it was time for Celestia Bennett and Anthony Bridgerton to meet, everything changes. Though, Celestia decides to ignore fate and casts her eyes on another suitable gentleman. However, Celestia could not help the urge she felt to be around the Viscount. Two people who couldn't be more different, Celestia found for the first time in her life she could truly hate someone, not realising that soon the anger she feels towards the eldest Bridgerton would soon bloom into something as beautiful as love. A person she never thought she would fall for.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

[COMING SOON]