one

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Sunrise. A moment within time that Celestia loved truly. The blending of the nights colours into the ones of daytime, a beautiful sight that the young Bennett girl does not see all too often, a reason as to why she took it upon herself to sneak into the stables, ready her horse and flee her residence in all but her nightgown and coat to cover herself.

All that she could feel was the crisp morning air hit her face as she instructed her horse, Dover, to go faster, she had a plan to make it to the clearing through the forest where she could watch the darkness of the night be overtaken by the day, which she was seemingly going to be late for.

As much as she cherished the life with her family, these moments in her life were most definitely her favourite. It made her forget, just for a second, about her duties. She felt free. As though she had nothing waiting for her once she would return home. Unfortunately, that was a dream that she could only imagine on her occasional morning rides, when she was able to make it out of her home.

"Excuse me!" A voice had yelled from somewhere in the forest, she assumed it wasn't directed at herself and continued to ride, not wanting to stop in case she missed the sunrise. She hadn't realise that a gentleman had been trailing behind her for quite some time now, riding behind her, trying to keep up with her speed.

Upon Anthony Bridgerton's morning ride he did not expect to see a woman ride past him in the forest with such urgency, as though she was in trouble. He had found it the most appropriate action to follow behind her to see if she was in any trouble.

He struggled to catch up to the woman, who seemed to be in a world of her own, ignoring his calls as as often as he shouted. He eventually reached the woman, his horse becoming side to side with her own. He reached for her reigns that she had grasped within her hands and tugged them backwards, causing the horse to come to a dramatic halt.

Celestia had been most frightened by the gentleman's appearance beside her, wondering as to why he was following her and urgently stopped her horse in such an unpleasant manner. The young girl steered her horse in a direction so that she was facing the strange gentleman before her, ready to question his actions.

"Are you quite alright, miss?" Anthony questioned, talking a glance upon her appearance as she stared at him, he did not expect such a composed woman to be riding in the forest at such early hours of the morning. He had noticed that she held an unnerved demeanour. "I apologise for having to stop your horse so abruptly, I saw you riding quite a while back and became quite worried."

Celestia studied the gentleman in front of her, casting her eyes upon his pristine appearance, it was clear that he had some sort of high standing within society, she wasn't at all taken aback that he didn't know of her, seeing as her family were quite new to the ton.

"I do not appreciate being followed, sir. I assure you there is nothing to worry about, I am in quite a hurry, so, I shall be on my way." Celestia nodded to the gentleman, ready to take her leave, turning her horse to the side by stopping almost immediately.

"If you could hold on for a moment." Anthony stopped her. "What has you in such a rush?"

"I believe that should not be of your interest, sir. I have my own reasons for being here, as do you, now, we do not have to share them." Celestia grew curious as to who the man in front of her was, he had been quite intrigued with where she was going.

"I suppose you are right." Anthony nodded. "May I ask are for your name, miss? I don't seem to recognise you."

"And I do not recognise you, maybe it best we keep it that way." Celestia suggested, a small smirk upon her face. "It may seem improper if anyone takes notice of us alone here together, sir. Do you wish to hold me here any longer?"