Chapter 1: The Arlecchino's tale.

"In the Easton Magic academy is a melting pot of diverse magical talents,it cultivates mages who later become divine visionaries of the magical society.

Within the academy's walls, friendships form, rivalries ignite, and secrets unravel.

Students clash in exams, duels, and magical challenges.

Divine Visionary is a title given to an exceptional student amongst one of the 3 magic schools, revered as one of God's chosen once every year. They are at the core of the  and are thus considered as the some of the most influential people of the country."

The girl's eyes sparkled with amazement as she exclaimed, "I can't believe you were chosen by the Gods, Miss Arlecchino! That's so cool!" Beside her, the boy smiled, mirroring her awe. He pumped his fists up and down in the air.

"You're incredibly strong," he said, a hint of fatigue in his voice. "I wish I could be like you." He sighed, "But being a first-year is tough enough!!"

The girl groaned, burying her face in her hands. "And don't remind me," she huffed. "I haven't even passed the tests yet."

A woman sat elegantly in one of the chairs, legs crossed. She placed her cup of tea on the table, her smile barely visible. "I'm sure you'll succeed too," Her voice resonating like a deep,smoky melody. "Just give it your best effort."

And then stood up, the two students admired her Tall and slim body with a pale complexion.

Black eyes featuring red "X"-shaped pupils.

Two layers of hair. The first layer is short, grey, and slightly teased, with a lock on the right side extending to the shoulders and bangs reaching her eyebrow.

Her pupils averted from the room's interior, gazing drawn to the window framing the scene outside.

while her second layer is longer than the rest and is combed in a downward ponytail with a red-accented black ribbon.

Her attire comprises a long white sleeve button up shirt,accompanied with a black tie, juxtaposed with a sleek black corset that cinches her waist. Her hands, encased in form-fitting red gloves.

There, mages honed their skills in the field, wielding brooms with precision. "Both of you," she addressed the children, her tone firm yet gentle, "should proceed to class now. Recall the importance of attending every lesson, no more foolish excuses. Understand?

"Yes Father..." The children acknowledged her directive with solemn nods. As they departed, they cast a fleeting wave in her direction before the door swung shut behind them.

She has been taking care of children or more so students from the academy, they all addressed her as mother from the way she guides and shapes these young lives with strict authority.

The headmaster of the school finds her actions quite endearing, he doesn't have any problem with her but among all the other visionaries they know she stands the highest amongst them with her loyalty and manipulation intertwining seamlessly.

Sacrifices were mere stepping stones on her path to achieving desires, regardless of the cost.

Arlecchino's contemplations were abruptly interrupted by an unexpected guest entering her private dormitory.

The room, meticulously arranged, masqueraded as an austere office linked to the school. She remained poised, her gaze fixed on the bustling courtyard visible through the window.

"I didn't hear your knock."

The intruder, Orter Mádl , bore a stoic countenance.

His eyes, like polished stones, bored into her skull. "Knocking is not the issue" he retorted, irritation seeping into his words. "What matters is the report I requested about the student transgressions against the school rules."