Bird Scene

I'm standing by my locker with beck when I saw Tori struggling with something

I'm standing by my locker with beck when I saw Tori struggling with something. I didn't care because she spilled coffee on beck her first day here. It's been two days since the surgery and I'm back at school. There's things that I'm limited to. Like carrying my own backpack for example. Beck has been carrying my stuff for all day. I feel helpless like a new burn baby.

I saw jade and she walked over and handed me my coffee and Beck his coffee. That's what I love about jade she always thinks of me and Beck.

"How are you feeling Olivia?"

"I feel fine but I'm in a lot of pain right now."

"We'll have you taken your pain meds today?"

"Honestly no because Beck was rushing me out the door this morning and I left the bottle on the table. Mostly because Beck said that he had a surprise for me. He still hasn't showed it to me."

"Oh I know what it is girly and you're going to be super happy when he gives it to you."

"Wait Beck told you what it is and you've known this whole time."

"Well yeah, of course he told me. I'm his best friend. Plus he needed my opinion on if you'll like it or not."

"Seriously Olivia you've been in my shirt drawer for a while now. Don't know how you haven't noticed it yet."

"Are you talking about the box of condoms because I've definitely noticed that."

"Beck why do you have a box of condoms?"

"I'm a guy I have needs."

"Yeah horny needs."

"Hey why don't we don't we go to class."

"Oh Olivia, I got your pain meds. Take one right now."

"Thanks Andre."

I took the bottle from him and took one of the pills and Beck handed me a bottle of water and I took a sip to wash down the pill.

"I want ice cream."

"What's the magic word?"

"Get me ice cream please."

"Actually the magic word was lotion but I'll accept your please because you just had surgery."

"Peppermint!"

"I know what kind to get!"

"Don't sass me Becket!"

"Olivia play nice the man is getting you ice cream when you should be eating breakfast."

"Hey Andre wanna see a cool trick?"

"Sure."

I grabbed a sharpie and took my phone out of its case. I then put a little bit of sharpie on his arm and then turned on flash on my phone and took a picture. It zapped Andre a little and I couldn't help but laugh as he pulled his arm away from me.