Birth Week Song

Don't get me wrong Trina can be annoying and by annoying I mean she gives me a headache

Don't get me wrong Trina can be annoying and by annoying I mean she gives me a headache. I don't like Trina but I don't want to listen to Tori complain about her sister anymore. Tori is trying to find the perfect present for Tina. I'm just listening to music because I don't care enough to help Tori. Even if I did care to help Tori I would bet Tori wouldn'tl do my suggestion. I know the perfect present for Trina and I'm not going to tell Tori. I'm not going to tell Tori because I plan on giving it to Trina myself.

I went online to but the gift for Trina and once I placed the order. I decided to get Trina fanzine boots for her birthday along with a new pair phone. Trina is going to love this gift because I actually considered what Trina likes. Tori can't think of anything let alone afford anything. Also I don't feel like helping Tori. If Tori asked me for my help I might say yes just to shut her up. Although I doubt that Tori would ask for my help.

I still have a black eye and my arm is still in a sling. My arm still hurts and Tori is still claiming that she didn't hit me and thinks that I'm faking it. I can assure you that it's very real and I am in very real pain.

"Olivia you know that I didn't hit you with that cane. You can stop with the act already."

"The only acting I do is pretending that I actually like you Tori. I'm in very real pain so stop being a self centered bitch and accept that I actually got hit with that cane. Thanks to you there's a very real black eye and this sling on my arm isn't just for show. And for the record I like Trina better than you."

I grabbed my bag and threw my lunch in the trash

"Oh and for the record Tori you officially ruined my birthday for me."

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind me and pick me up and spin me around. I couldn't help but laugh because I knew that it was Beck.

"Are you ready for a super fun weekend."

"Beyond ready. I can't wait to meet Jensen in his photo op."

"I know, that's why we're leaving school now to start the weekend off with a little bit of fun."

Beck took my hand and lead me to his car and we drove off. Beck drove to the convention center and then parked the car. We got in line waiting to be let in. The line was super long but it will be worth it. I got the VIP gold pass for the whole weekend. There's nothing that I have been more excited about. This weekend is going to so much fun. I literally jumped out of the car before Beck parked it. That's how excited I am for this weekend. The line was so long already. Beck was holding my hand.

The line eventually started to move and once we got inside I was so happy that I couldn't contain my excitement. Beck was recording videos of me while I looked around. The best thing about today was the begging of the convention. There was so much to see and do that I couldn't decide what to do first. I went into the main room for the panels and signed up to ask questions. I decided to wait in my seat with Beck.