1. The worst day ever

"Jenny come on, I'm already late and I seriously do not have the time to stand here waiting for you." I shouted sitting from my white brand new BMW that I had parked on side of the road a minute earlier.
"Good thing you're sitting and not standing Y/n" Jenny shouted back with an evil smirk as she continued laughing with her friends like some ugly hyenas. Ugh I so hate her, and she knows really well I have a really important meeting I can't miss. I honked my car horn a few times and all I got was ugly looks by Jenny's friends and a middle finger from Jenny.

Our mom is sick, dad is in Washington DC as a movie director for the 4:th month now and Jenny's just too lazy to walk 1,5km home from her morning practice-session with her best friends Tanya and Mathilda.

8 minutes later when I had thought about just leaving Jenny here a million and one times I finally saw Jenny taking her roller skates from the ground and walking to my car. She opened the tailgate, placed her stuff down and slammed the door shut with such force I got worried it had broke. As Jenny sat down in the passanger seat she put her airpods in and I started driving little over the speedlimit just to have even a slight chance of making it to the last few minutes in the meeting.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I'm deeply sorry about being late sir." I say as I walk through the glass doors in the office on the 21:st floor in the middle of Helsinki city on a tuesday morning in the middle of June. I sit down quietly at the end of the long tree table trying to understand what my co-workers were talking about.

About 15 minutes after my arrival the meeting was over and I stood up to leave. As I was about to walk out of the glass doors of the meeting room I heard an annoyingly calm voice calling my name. I turned around and saw my boss looking at me with a smitk on his face.
"Could I steal a few seconds of your time miss Y/n? I have to talk to you about something."
"Yes of course sir." I said and walked back to my seat at the end of the table.

As everyone left the room my boss walked to the door and closed it and right as I thought he was walking past me back to his computer he stopped behind me and started playing with my hair. I flinched of the sudden touch and I felt sick to my stomach.
"Care to explain why you were 35 minutes late to this important meeting princess?" my boss whispered in my ear with a made up sweet voice.
"My sister made me late, couldn't do anything about it. I'm sorry sir." I answered.
My boss weren't really the nicest person in the industry, quite the opposite actually and I had always been at work atleast 10 minutes early just to please him.
"Oooh this sexy princess has a little sister.. is she as naughty and stunning as you or even more delicious?" I felt disgusted and refused to answer his question.
"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked instead.
"Straight to the point I see. I like it princess." My boss laughed and slided his hand down my side to my thigh.
"You see princess.. you're fired."
"WHAT!?" I was shocked bc this was the first time I've ever been late and now he fired me.
"Oh you little princess. You didn't think I would want to have a slut hired in my important bussiness?"
"Excause me?!"
"Well, you were late and you come to a meeting with a croptop, tight leggings and sneakers, it looks like you're asking for it." I looked down at my clothes. I was at the gym in the morning and what comes to the crop top, it was the only clean shirt I had in my wardrobe.

"I'm sorry sir but you don't have the right to just fire your worker because of their clothes. And so that you only know, this shirt was the only clean one I had." I said angrily trying to keep my tears in.
"Well if thats the case... Your still fired 'cause you were late. For the 3 time this week."
"I'm sorry, did you just say third time?"
"Yes..." Now take your things and leave." He took a paper out of his pocket and put it on my books.
"Call me in the evening." he said, smirked at me and walked out.
"Gross!" I wispered with tears running down my cheeks. I took my things and ran out of the building. When I got in the car I took my phone and called my Boyfriend Caleb who was with my dad in Washington but instead of filming he was acting as the main character.