2. Two unexpected guests

The next thing I knew was that I had a huge headache and an unbearable pain in my face. I heard a door closing and someone was walking towards me. "Finally your awake Y/n!" someone who I didn't know said.
"Who are you and where am I?" I asked and tried to sit up but I realised it was impossible with all the pain I had in my head and troath.
"You're in a hospital and I am Dr.Winelsh. Your sister and her friends attacked you and you blac..."
"Yes yes I know, now please tell me why I'm here."
"You have a broken nose and jaw bone, ruptured eardrum in your left ear and bad concussion in your head..." Dr.Winelsh started and I instantly knew she wasn't ready.
"Ookey... what else?"
"Uhmm... your 3 fingers are broken in your right hand and you have a bad injury in your right scapula... and one of your ribs are broken." Dr.Winelsh said sadly.
"That's it?" I giggled a little bit.
"That's it? This is bad Miss Y/n, you could be dead right now if someone named Caleb Armstrong wouldn't have gotten on the place and took your sister and her minions away from you..."
"Wait. WHAT? Did. You. Just. Say. Caleb? Caleb fucking Armstrong!?"
"Yees..?"
"Can I please se him? I need it!"
"Yes, he's actually outside the room waiting. And Y/n, please be careful. I don't want to see you in a coma again." "Coma? Wait a second. How long have I been here?"
"8 days. You had a 11 hour long surgery and now you need to rest so please, don't fight with your ex."
"Wh... how did you kno...?" Dr.Winelsh just winked at me and walked out from the room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Caleb walked into the hospital room with a serious face and a bruce on on the left side of his jawbone. He took a chair from a corner and sat down beside me.
"Hi Y/n. Are you ok.. actually yes I know that's a stupid question, sorry." he said with a sad smile while looking at the floor.
"Hi C, it's okayy it's hard to breathe and think but otherwise everything is pretty good, looking at the circumstances. Anyway, enough of me. Shouldn't you be in Washington right now with my dad?"
"Yeah uhm.. I realised acting wasn't really my thing and we hadn't even done more than the intro which took 20 minutes to film so I just quit and took the first direct flight back to Helsinki because I needed to talk to you. I realised that the way I ended us wasn't good and we needed to talk about it.."
"There's nothing to talk about, respectfully C. It's your hearth and I can't do anything to it but I really apreciate that you want to talk it through and not just ending it over text or call. You're a good man and I hope everything good for you and this mysterios woman in the future."
"Yeah so about that.. this 'mysterious woman' is your little sister.."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

4 days later mom came to visit me in the hospital. She wanted to take Jenny with her but when the cops spotted Jenny they took her away.
"What do you want?" I asked not caring about to say hi.
"Not saying a simple hi at least?"
"What do you want? If nothing then leave." I said very annoyed.
"Wow. I brought you chocolate and wanted to ask you about a simple thing." "What chocolate and what do you want me to do, again?"
"Your favorite Marabou and could you please contact some fameous celebrity to come to Jennys birthday party on friday next week, she really wanted her favorite singer there but I don't know how to contact some celebrities."
"Oh really? Why would I do something like that after what she did to me?"
"Y/n? Is that how I learned you?"
"Shut up!"
"What is wrong with you Y/n? Should Jenny have beaten you up a bit more for you to understand that you should not talk to anybody like that?"
"Yeah, rather be dead than in this living hell with shit persons around me. Now LEAVE and never talk to me again!"
When mom didn't walk out I pressed the 'help' buttom and 2 nurses came in. "Anything I can do for you?" One of the nurses asked.
"Escort this woman out of my room and don't let anyone exept for doctors or nurses come to me without asking."
"Yes miss Y/n. Now lady, please come out of this room." Mom looked at the 2 nurses and then at me.
"You are gonna regret this. And remember, I'm gonna sell your BMW if you do not do as I said." With those words mom left the room.
"Thank you for getting her out. She's a horrible person."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
820 words