The forbidden Party (Seb x reader🌶️)

Trigger Warnings:🌶️ mentions of alcohol, violence and jealousy, oral sex f-receiving, unprotected sex, dry humping, pet-names, smut with a plot

It's your seventh year in Hogwarts and after some studies you finally had some time for yourself.

I sat at my table in my Ravenclaw dorm when suddenly my owl flew right through my open window and dropped a letter on my desk.

Slytherin Party
Start: 12pm
If you get caught and you screw us up, you won't get another invitation.

I ran out of my dorm and hammered on the door of the boy's dorm room. Everett opens the door and looks at me.

"Don't tell me your searching for Amit to go to that stupid party..."
I raised my eyebrows at him annoyed and said "Ok then I don't but could u tell Amit to get ready and..."

"I'm ready in 10 Y/N" Amit screamed from behind the door. "See you in 10 in the common room" I screamed back.

Everett looked at me in disbelief and said "You just wanna get your hands on Sebastian to... OUCH" I punched him pretty hard against his chest.

"Everett If your jealous you can still join us" I smiled at him challenging. He looks at me still a bit in pain. "No thanks, I really enjoy my sleep" I smiled satisfied and turned around to go back into my dorm to get ready.

After 5 minutes I still couldn't decide which dress I should wear. In the end I chose a dark blue silk mini dress with matching blue heels. I paired it of with big silver hoop earrings and a silver chain belt. Underneath I wore a dark blue lingerie set.

I quickly did my makeup as I realized that it has been already 15 minutes since I talked to Everett. "Fuck I'm so late!" I cursed. I sprinted down the stairs to the common room.

I opened the door and saw Amit sitting impatiently on one of the armchairs.
"Finally you are here" Amit sighed. "Hey It's 12pm no one will be there on time" I said out of breath.

As I reached him I noticed his outfit. He wore a dark blue dress shirt and a pair of black dress pants with matching black shoes. "Someone is looking fancy tonight" I smiled at him.
"Well I guess I'm not the only one. Look at you pretty girl!"

People might think he's flirting with me but Amit and I just grew very close since I came to Hogwarts. I laughed at his statement and punched him lightly in the chest. "Behave yourself"

"Oh I will but what did Everett say about Sebastian? Is there someone falling for the mysterious bad boy of Slytherin?" Amit looked at me quiet amused. I rolled my eyes and said "Maybe, who cares? We will see where the night will take us. By the way you look like this and want to tell me it's not because of a certain someone named Poppy?" Suddenly Amits face turned bright red.

"Ok ok let's get going" Amit said his face still a bit red.
We walked down the Ravenclaw tower until we spotted some teachers so we quickly used the disillusionment spell to turn us invisible. Amit and I ran past them and almost got caught because Amit tripped over a carpet but we quickly moved on.

Finally we reached the Grand Staircase and walked all the way down to the dungeon.

Right before the door to the common room I looked at Amit a bit confused. "Where are all the others?" I asked, Amit smiled and said in a sassy tone "Maybe they are already inside because the party started at 12pm."

I rolled my eyes and just ignored his sassy additude. Before we could enter the common room Garreth Weasley opens the door and stumbles outside. After the door opened we could finally hear the loud music playing inside.