Leah and Lessi

''Ladies before we start our girls night, can I have one second?'' Beth asks after she walked back into the living room with a bottle of wine, three glasses and an amaretto for Viv.

''You can take all the second you want Beffy, what's up?'' Leah asks curiously.

Viv winces as a hand suddenly slaps the back of her head, grunting as Beth drops in her lap right after and frowns as she rubs the spot she slapped. ''Hey!'' She whines as Lessi and Leah laugh. ''What was that for?!''

She smiles sheepishly as Beth just pointedly looks at the bouquet decorating their table and chuckles. ''The card?''

 ''Damn right,'' Beth grumbles as she shoots her a soft glare

''Damn right,'' Beth grumbles as she shoots her a soft glare. ''Did you have to hit me in the feels with that?''

''Just wrote down what I thought was right love.'' Viv breaths out chuckling as she kisses her shoulder. ''Not good?''

''Le?''

''Beffy?'' Leah asks in surprise as the winger suddenly turns to her.

''Can you give her one arse kick during your next sparring session?'' Beth requests.

Lessi giggles as Viv just huffs and shakes her head. ''What did you do to stand on the edge of the dog house goat?''

''Nothing.'' Viv breaths out innocently. ''I just gave her flowers and a card.''

''And what did you write?'' Leah asks in amusement, Beth shakes her head as Viv just smirks and holds it out for both girls knowing Viv wouldn't mind. She wraps both of her arms around Viv's shoulders as they watch Lessi lean into Leah's side so they can both read the letter and kisses her softly.

''Thank you, liefje.'' She whispers against her lips. ''But you did hit me right in the feels with that.''

Viv just chuckles softly and kisses her temple. ''You're welcome, lieverd.'' She whispers softly as both blondes read the card, she runs her hand up Beth's spine underneath the hoodie she wears and locks eyes with Leah as she clears her throat.

''Damn, Viv.'' Leah whispers. ''Never thought you were capable of writing something this sweet.'' She teases. ''Did Cupid kick the Grinch's arse?''

 ''Did Cupid kick the Grinch's arse?''