Losing control

Rough and Dominant smut (Breathe play) If that is not your kind of thing, please skip

Viv sighs dropping on the couch with a yawn after using the child, dog and fiance free house to clean it. She grabs her phone after cracking her can of coke open and scrolls through her feed, she stops as a clip of Beth's interview with Amelia from today appears and taps it.

Show me your best flirty face Beth

Viv watches Beth's flirty grin, shaking her head with a soft laugh as she wiggles her eyebrows and frowns as she notices Amelia's flirty grin.

So about that coffee.

She smiles slightly as Beth just shows Amelia her left hand and sighs as the other blonde just shrugs.

You know my point to that Beth. Amelia replies, pointing out the interview she once had that a ring doesn't mean a thing.

She exits Instagram as the clip ends with that, throwing her phone aside knowing Beth should be home within a few minutes and kicks her legs up deciding to focus on the soft music playing and not the thoughts trying to enter her head.

She reclines her head back playing with the fidget ring adorning her middle finger, she bites her lip with a deep frown as Amelia's flirty grin enters her mind not noticing the silence panic creeping up on her and balls her hands up in a fist not hearing the front door open.

Beth walks into the house calling out to Viv as she kicks off her shoes and frowns in confusion as she hears soft music but nothing else, she walks into the living room her eyes landing on her fiance and quickly walks over throwing her phone onto the table as she notices Viv hyperventilating.

"Lieverd?" She breathes as she crouches down in front of her, she runs her hands up her thighs as troubled blue-grey orbs lock on her own and grabs Viv's clammy hands in her own. "What do you need love?"

She glances down as she feels her hands pull her own up, raising an eyebrow as she feels Viv slide her hands up her inner thighs immediately understanding her silent request. "Vivianne.."

"Need to not think." Viv croaks out through ragged breathing, Beth nods her head standing up as she notices Viv's pleading look and tugs her up.

"But not here." She murmurs as they lock eyes, she leads her up the stairs as she feels her hold on her hands tighten and walks down the hall tugging Viv with her. She turns on her heels as she enters their bedroom, pulling Viv towards her and wraps her arms around her shoulders as she leans up on her tiptoes to kiss her deeply.

She cups Viv's jaw as she feels her lean down so she doesn't have to lean up on her tiptoes and pulls back so her fiance can catch her breath, she gently turns her head, tilting her head up trailing her lips down her jaw to her pulse point to nip and suck on the throbbing skin.

She pushes Viv backwards to the bed as she unbuttons the shirt she wears and follows her up the bed after pushing it down her shoulders, she trails her kisses further down her torso, kissing and nipping on her abs as she hooks her thumbs into the waistband of her joggers and smiles against the hot skin as she feels hands thread through her hair.

"Beth" Vivianne whispers, sounding breathless in a completely different way as Beth presses soft, biting kisses across her stomach and along the waistband of her panties. After a moment, the kisses move up Vivianne's chest, over her shirt, and end on her lips, she eagerly opens her mouth to receive Beth's tongue, which rubs against hers like wet, velvet sandpaper, making her shudder and moan. Vivianne wraps her smooth, bare legs around Beth's, tangling their bodies together, and Beth lets her weight settle on top of Vivianne as they kiss slowly, taking the time to explore each other's mouths, to tease each other, to elicit the familiar gasps and groans that always accompany any of their make-out sessions. They let their hands wander, stroking up ribs and across collarbones, behind ears and over toned thighs.