Beth's birthday

''Beeeeeth.'' Viv singsongs as she walks into their shared hotel room after bringing Josh over to Lars and Kiki for the night.

''Vivi?'' Beth asks with an eyebrow raised as she looks up from the chair overlooking the ocean.

''How tired are you?''

''Not that tired.'' Beth muses. ''I'm all for more relaxing birthday parties in the future.''

Viv chuckles as she leans against the back of Beth's chair and leans down to kiss her cheek. ''Your birthday is far from over, can I kidnap you for a few hours?''

''Where to?''

Viv holds out her hand and winks. ''You will see.''

''Do I need to get dressed?'' Beth asks after Viv helps her stand up.

''Does undress come as an option too?'' Viv asks with a cheeky grin as they walk towards the door after grabbing their jackets.

''Play your cards right and it might happen.'' Beth laughs as she pushes her. ''You and your one-track mind, Vivi.''

''Can you blame me?'' Viv husks as she hugs her from behind, chuckling as they waddle towards the elevator after they left their room. ''My girlfriend is absolutely gorgeous, not appreciating that is an absolute sin.''

''Smooth talking brings you nowhere Vivi.'' Beth teases as they step into the elevator. ''Now where are we going?''

Viv opens her mouth, quickly shutting it as Beth smirks and shoots her a look. ''Nice try lieverd.'' She huffs. ''You will see.'' She adds chuckling as Beth groans, she intertwines their hands as she leads her through the lobby of the hotel and tugs her closer as soon as they walk out into the late afternoon sun.

She leads her over to the ATV she rented, chuckling as she notices Beth turn to her in surprise and grabs one of the helmets to hold it out for her. ''Sunset ride?'' She asks with a grin.

''Hell yes!''

She laughs grabbing the second helmet as Beth reacts with her voice filled with excitement and climbs on the ATV, she scoots forward so Beth can sit behind her smiling as she feels her arms immediately wrap around her waist and starts the engine.

She drives off as soon as she feels Beth's hands intertwine on her abs as soon as she snaps a picture of them and smiles as she hears her soft amazed gasp the second they drive further up the hill while the sun starts to go down.

She slows down a bit as she feels one of her hands leave her abs knowing she is taking a picture and turns her head slightly. ''Want to drive back down as soon as we head back?''

''Yes please!'' Beth replies after snapping a couple of pictures, she leans her chin against Viv's shoulder as she speeds up again after she intertwined her hands back on her abs and kisses her shoulder. ''How did you come up with this?''

''I know you love sunsets, I heard from someone working at the hotel that it's amazing further up so I asked if I could rent something to make it easier for us.'' Viv explains as she focuses on the street. ''This ATV belongs to one of the workers living at the hotel and he told me I could borrow it for a day, so I did.''

''So you planned this?'' Beth asks,

''I did yes,'' Viv replies. ''JoJo will stay the night with Lars and Kiki to spend some much-needed time with them, Ma and Pa will kidnap him tomorrow morning so we can head down to that historic park with pops and spend some time with him.''

''Pops will love that.'' Beth murmurs as she leans her chin on her shoulder. ''Anything else planned?''

''Aside from that boat tour we booked for Josh's birthday, nothing no,'' Viv answers. ''Lotte and Tao will be here in two days so we might head out for dinner with them before they leave with Josh the next day, but I didn't book anything.''