𝟎𝟏𝟑

☆ N A H Z I R ☆The next day

N A H Z I R
The next day

" your tiana right? Can i talk to you for a second?" I asked the girl that Nahzir introduced me to at the skating rink.

She then nodded,

"Your Nahzir right? Come on." she spoke walking to her car, I got in her passenger seat glad i catched her last minute, it was the last class of the day.

"What did you wanna talk about?" she asked as i shrugged, "Jahkeeh." i told her as she chuckled ..

"continue."

"Ion mean to be telling his business lih dat but if it helps me so i can talk to him and figure out what he be thinking then i will." I started as she nodded with furrowed eyebrows

"I'm feelin him, and something tells mr he feelin me more than just sexually but instead of even tryna ask his confused as knowing it'd lead to nothing good i decided to tell him we should have casual sex.. And yesterday he just ran out the room when he was sucking my dick and i haven't heard or seen of him since.." I ranted as she nodded ..

"Well he's confused of course, he's gonna need time and shit.. So i recommend you break that sex with no feelings off because its obviously hurting you like crazy.. Right..?" Tiana nodded as I shrugged..

"And he told me something abour him struggling with not only his class grades but also paying his tuition." Tiana added as I frowned..

"So he's confused and stressed." she sighed as i shook my head

Why he ain't just tell me..

...

"Alright nigga welcome to the gang." Omar chuckled dabbing me up

I gave him a nod,

"When my first sell?" I asked as he laughed, "Hold up nigga- just answer some questions fah me, Like why you change yo mind?" Omar said with crossed arms..

I sighed..

"Im tryna help my friend, he struggling and i wanna take all dat stress off of him. He work at Popeyes so yknow he got a job but i still wanna pay for his tuition..." I mumbled as Omar nodded

"So you fuckin wit em?"

I nodded

"Heavy.."

"Alright shit.." Omar chuckled grabbing a duffel bag putting in bags of weed. "Sell this shit imma send you the address." Omar told me handing me the bag.. I nodded grabbing the bag and getting into my car and pulling off.

I paid for my college tuition full while Jahkeeh decided to pay for it monthly not realizing his mom was gonna only pay for the first month.. so now he must've been stressing about the second month..

After a 20 minute drive I pulled into a apartment complex with niggas everywhere, Omar explained to me in text that the niggas name is Erik, he's a Mexican wearing a red shirt with black Nike pants. So I scanned the area intel I found someone who fit the description then getting out my car locking the door back with the duffel bag in hand as I walked up to him "You Erik?" I asked the Mexican as he mugged me "You Nahzir?" He asked as I nodded

His eyes then locked into the duffel bag, "drop it." I dropped the back watching as he went to go pick it up soon unzipping it and looking all up in it.. i wouldn't have done this in public, now niggas know what he got.

He dead by tomorrow .

"Thank you my Nigga." The Mexican said as I chuckled

Yeah.. he need to be dead by tomorrow.

I dabbed him up, him pulling out a hella 100's wrapped up in a rubber band

"Here." He told me, "this fah you personally ." He added

I took it putting it in my pocket a lil conflicted .

He then pulled out another couple of 100's wrapped up in a rubber band handing it, "You give this to Omar."

I nodded now taking that in my hand and practically jogging back to my car so ion get shot.

Pulling off and heading back to Omar.

J A H K E E H
A week later

I ran into the main office on campus with my card in hand ready I spent all week either playing basketball games for money, Using tiana's car for uber- practically anything along with my first pay check at pop eyes.. I cane up with the $2000 dollars for my tuition

"hi im here to pay my 2nd month of tuition early, I have the money right hea! My name is Jahkeeh Williams- " i said quickly handing the lady my card "Alright calm down!" she smiled as she grabbed the card happy for me, after what felt like 10 minutes she came back with a big smile on her face. "It's already paid for." she told me as sweat dripped down my face.

I scrunched up my face "what are you talking about..?" I asked

"I just remembered, Some cute brownskin with a mustache came in here an paid for it with cash, he knew your account passwords and everything." she told me smiling as my eyes widened..

"Whats his name?" i asked crossing my arms..

"Uh.. Oh yeah- he said his name was Nahzir.." she smiled..

Huh??

To be continued..

𝐀/𝐍: Awwwww sorry if it was short im in alanta at a hotel rn about to ride back home for 7 hours so i wanted to get at least 3 chapters out in one day!

Here are some questions;

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT,

NAHZIR

&

JAHKEEH

?

WHO IS UR FAVORITE SO FAR?

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN THIS STORY

WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Goodbye.