The Calm before

Jaune and Yang had made it to the kingdom, Yang was impressed with the community and the various people that had set up their stands and stages for entertainment. Yang stood with Jaune in the crowd, She recognized some of the Alexandrian council members that had helped her get herself back up and about when she arrived. She looked up with Jaune at the balcony of "the king" who was the leader of the kingdom. She found it stupid but whatever helped the people feel safe, She noticed the king had a paper mache statue of a tiger which she found odd but Jaune explained how he use to have a pet tiger which impressed her. The king stepped forward and began to give out a speech.

King Ezekiel: I stand before you today, at the start of a new tomorrow, a tomorrow made possible by sacrifices of many from over the years. Among them, a man who's mission was to build community and strengthen the bonds between us, a man who had to destroy the very thing that connected us in order to save us. It took us far to long to fulfill the promise of what Rick Grimes and His son Alex and Carl envisioned, Despite Rick's eldest son Alex carrying his families legacy by building a new future in Alexandria, they are not the only ones who are bringing us into a new tomorrow Paul Rovia or otherwise known as Jesus not only brought us together all those years ago but is bringing us into a new future for the people of hilltop. We are all here together, We have always been bound together. We always will be, We fought our way back to each other, We've grown. The crossing over the river may be gone but we rebuilt a bridge known the less! Today is proof that we can unite, not against a common enemy but for the common good! So eat, drink, trade and be merry, cause we've got alot of lost time to make up for!

The king's second in command Jerry walked over to the front and threw his arms in the air.

Jerry: Let the first annual inter-community reunification fair begin!

Ezekiel looks down off the balcony at Jerry

Ezekiel: Jerry we changed that!

Jerry: For reals? F-A-I-R fair?

Ezekiel: It's too many- you know what never mind

Ezekiel looks back at the crowd and throws his arms into the air.

Ezekiel: Let the fair of new beginnings begin!

A child lets open a change where white doves fly into the war, Despite being filled with worries about her sister and teammate, Yang couldn't help but smile, she notices Jaune walking over to a older woman. Yang follows Jaune and stands next him as he speaks to her.

Jaune: We leaving yet?

Carol: It should only be a few mintues

Yang: What's going on?

Jaune: it's a search party for our friends.

Carol: Jaune you haven't introduced me to your friend?

Jaune: Oh sorry! This yang, Ruby's sister and Blake's friend

Carol: Oh you must so worried about her, my son's with them too, so your not alone.

Yang: Thanks uh-

Carol: Carol, my name's carol

King Ezekiel walks over to them, Carol smiles and places her hand on his cheek.

Carol: You did good up there.

Ezekiel: I should be going with you, it's my duty to go with you, i'm his father.

Carol: but your also the king, it's bad enough that i'm leaving, if you go too people are going to be asking why.

Yang: So are we going or what? My sister's out there

Kelly, Connie's sister walked up behind them with a rushed and worried expression on her faces.