Chapter 5: weak

Ever since he heard about Heeseung, Jake had decided to be nice to him and respect him even if the male was always rude and cold hearted. He felt really horrible for what happened even if he only knew about half the story.

And there he was again, walking down the hallway, with five heavy books in his hands. Jake was walking towards his next class, trying not to overthink the situation.

Just as he thought, he would be alright,

Lee Heeseung appeared out of nowhere, followed by a few other people. He stopped right in front of Jake giving him a smirk.

"Yooo." Heeseung said, as he stared at Jake with a huge grin on his face.

"Hi Heeseung. How are you?" Jake said politely which completely caught the older off guard.

"Uh.. why are you talking to me like we are friends. Who do you think you are?"

"I'm just being polite.." Jake's expression softened.

"You.. don't you dare look down on me."

"I'm not." Jake gave a small smile.

"You are pissing me off." Heeseung said as he grabbed Jake by the arm.

"I'm sorry.. if you don't want me to talk to you.. I'll stop. I'll be late for class do you mind letting me go?"

"Why the hell are you so weird?.." Heeseung scrunched his nose in disgust, which did slightly make Jake feel uncomfortable but the younger simply brushed it off.

"I'm sorry.. can you let me go now?"

"Ugh." Heeseung said, as he pushed Jake making him stumble and fall down, his books falling all over the place. Jake sighed as he slowly got up and tried to pick them up, only to be pushed down by the older again.

"Don't freaking joke with me. It's really irritating me. Stop acting so nice.. I know how much you resent me!"

"I don't.. you might've been a little mean to me on the first day.. but I don't hate you at all." Jake said plainly as he once again started grabbing his books again. He stood up and gave Heeseung a bright smile before walking towards his class, leaving the older out of words to express what he was feeling.

What was that smile..

He absolutely hated it.. it made him feel weak.

Heeseung's blood boiled, as he tried to keep his calm, he didn't know why he was getting upset.

—🦋—
"I hate him so much.. I want to kick him to death." Heeseung exclaimed, as he tried getting rid of his bottled up anger, by violently throwing punches to the wall. A metallic scent filled the air, as drops of crimson red blood seeped out of his knuckles.

"Ow.." Heeseung said softly as he walked towards the bathroom and covered his hands in bandages.

"Sir.. your father is asking for you downstairs." a familiar voice erupted out of nowhere.

"I'll be down in a minute.."

"Alright sir."

He hated his life so much.. he slowly opened the door to his bedroom and went down the stairs to meet his parents. Whenever his father would call him, it would either to scold him or when people were over. His life was a real mess ever since he passed away.

"Heeseung you have some explaining to do." The cold voice caused the tension in the room to rise.

So he was going to be screamed at..

"You have skipped 5 classes this week. You earned yourself three after school detentions and you beat up two innocent kids.. what is wrong with you.." his father raised his voice.

"What the hell is wrong with you. After sending you to several psychologists, I expected changes from you... how else are you supposed to inherit the company with this repulsive attitude of yours?" M. Lee stood up and walked towards Heeseung. The poor boy was trembling as his father's venomous stare made him feel sick. He suddenly felt a harsh feeling against his skin.

"You should've died instead." Those words were enough to break him, as he felt tears form in the corner of his eyes. It's not like he could control his emotions... then again no one would understand that.

His father sat down again, and focused his eyes back on his laptop. Heeseung held his face in pain, at the stinging sensation as he shifted his eyes to the other person in the room.

His mother

The soft gaze of his mother, made him feel worse,
She simply watched in silence, a look of guilt and pain in her doe brown eyes. She would certainly not be able to oppose M. Lee, as she was afraid herself of going against her strict husband.

"Make sure you fix your mistakes. Don't skip class and if I get one more email from your school. I will send you to abroad to study. Go to your room, you will not be allowed to have dinner today" his father spoke.

Heeseung bowed down and started walking towards his room, every step getting heavier as he walked. As soon as he opened the door to his room, he sunk to the floor, drowning in indescribable sadness, tears falling from his eyes as if it was a waterfall.

Why did he have to leave him all alone? If he hadn't left him, Heeseung wouldn't be the way he is right now.

"I hate you so much for this, for making me suffer so much... dad's right.. I should've died instead of you.."

That night, Heeseung cried, unable to hold his tears for any longer. He had been doing this for a while now, but it was enough.. he couldn't bare with it anymore. He stayed seated on the cold wooden floor, his head resting on his knees, as he poured out all of his emotions.

"Heeseung. Please open the door. I brought food for you.. your father went out." A soft voice said, Heeseung knew who it was, but the male didn't want to hear or talk to anyone at the moment.

"Mother.. please go away. I already ate something earlier. Don't worry."

"You sure honey?"

"Yes.. I did.. sorry I'm not in the mood to talk."

"It's okay.. I'm really sorry for not being there for you.. if you want to talk please don't hesitate to open up to me... I know I haven't been the best mom.."

"I will.. I'm just exhausted for now."
____________________________
Thanks for reading :)
Early chapter even if I'm on break 😍
Love yall
Don't forget to vote and comment
Byee
1065 words