Burning dreams

Ricky's pov
As the sun began to rise, I woke up in my bed, drenched in sweat, my heart pounding in my chest. It was the same nightmare that I had relived countless times before. I heard Ryan groan and felt the impact of a pillow hitting me as he said, "Seriously Ricky, again?" Chris, who was already up and about, reminded us that we had to get up anyway. The morning light filtering in through the window was a welcome relief from the dark and terrifying world of my dreams.

"I'm not sure if we'll be able to find her today," I said with a sad tone in my voice. Chris, who was sitting next to me, replied, "I don't know, Ricky. But we'll try our best. There must be some clues around the area where we were touring." Vinny entered the room with the twins, beaming, "Maybe while we're out, we can grab some more clothes for the little ones! It'll take our minds off things." Justin chimed in, "That's a good idea, Vinny. It'll help us all stay positive." I let out a sigh and began fiddling with my thumbs, "It's just hard to keep my hopes up while Rowan is still missing." Chris placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder and said, "Ricky, we understand it's hard, but we'll find her one way or another. We won't give up until we do,"

We exited the tour bus and started to walk to the mall. Luckily we weren't too far away from it since we wanted to keep our bus a secret for now. My mind started to race a little bit since this was the place where I found out that Rowan was pregnant during our first run of the tour. I believe she said that she was 5 months pregnant at the time. "Hey Ryan, do you remember what you did over there when we found out about Rowan's pregnancy?" I asked while pointing to the wall. he looked at me in an unhappy way. "I don't want to remember that it was a mistake..." he said sadly. "You're right, I'm sorry.." I say in a worried tone while looking around.

Chris' pov
As we strolled around the bustling mall, I noticed a familiar figure out of the corner of my eye. My heart raced as I recognized Ashley and I quickly hurried over to her, with the boys following closely behind. "ASHLEY!" I exclaimed, my tone laced with anger. "Oh hey Chris..." she greeted me nervously, her eyes darting towards Ricky. "Where is she?!" he shouted, his voice filled with desperation. Ashley's eyes saddened as she laid her gaze on the twins. "These must be the babies... they look so much like Rowan and Ricky," she muttered softly. Sensing the tension in the air, Vinny shot me a knowing look and then swiftly headed out with the twins.

I turned my attention back to Ashley, my eyes narrowing in suspicion. "Listen, we know you have Rowan. Please tell us where she is!" I demanded. "I'm sorry Chris, I can't. Leo wouldn't be happy about it..." she trailed off, her voice barely above a whisper.

As I watched Ashley prepare to leave, desperation gripped me and I reached out to grab her arm. "Please," I implored, "I can't bear to see Ricky tormented by nightmares of her. None of us can sleep, and the babies are struggling without their mother. Ricky can't raise the kids on his own!" I pleaded with her, hoping she could offer some help or insight.

Ashley's eyes were sad as they locked with mine. "I'm sorry," she said softly, "but the only thing I can tell you is that he's planning on taking her to the Pennhurst Asylum, back near home. I don't know what he plans on doing, but that's all I know."

Reluctantly, I let go of her arm, feeling a mix of frustration and gratitude for her honesty. "Thank you," I said, hoping that somehow we could find a way to bring her back.

Ricky's eyes were filled with worry as he watched us talk. "We'll get her back," I promised him, determined to do whatever it took to reunite their family and restore the peace they so desperately needed.

Vinny's pov
As I took a leisurely walk around the mall with Caleb and Rosie, my eyes landed on the baby store. Despite my better judgement, I couldn't resist stopping by. As their uncle, it is my duty to spoil them whenever I can. "Let's get you two something adorable for when your mommy comes back," I said to them, while browsing through the cute little outfits on display. However, finding matching twin sets was proving to be a challenge.