Your coffin, my coffin?

Rowan's pov

As I slowly opened my eyes, I realized that I had been back home for a week, away from the nightmare that had plagued me for so long. However, it was time for me to go back on tour with Motionless, and although I was excited to be on stage with them again, I couldn't help feeling heartbroken about leaving my babies behind once more. I knew they were in good hands with my mom, but it didn't ease the sadness I felt inside.

"Are you ready to go, babe?" Ricky asked me, interrupting my thoughts as he picked up my bag.

"Yeah, let's go," I said softly, following Ricky out of the house.

Chris was waiting for us outside, his impatience evident as he urged us to hurry up. I let out a quiet sigh, knowing that the tour bus was waiting for us.

As we made our way to the bus, Ricky put his arm around me and played with my hair. "Nothing is going to happen to you anymore, Leo isn't around after what happened," he reassured me. "You're still one of the strongest people I know," he added, giving me a smile that made my heart swell with gratitude.

As the guys were chatting about random topics for their upcoming show, I found myself feeling sleepy and seeking comfort. I gently rested my head on Ricky's shoulder, feeling his warmth and comfort. As I closed my eyes, I felt Ricky's arm wrapping around me, holding me close.

Suddenly, Ricky spoke softly, "Come here, sleepyhead." As I opened my eyes, I saw Ricky picking me up carefully and carrying me towards the couch. He laid me down gently and covered us both with a cozy blanket.

As I snuggled closer to Ricky, feeling safe and secure in his embrace, Ryan's voice broke through my peaceful state, "Oooo someone is getting freaky!" Ricky chuckled and replied, "No Ryan, this is normal stuff." I rolled my eyes playfully at their banter, grateful for Ricky's presence and the comfort he provided.

Chris' pov
As I sat near the manager, my eyes were glued to the tour manager's every move. There was an undeniable buzz of excitement coursing through my veins as I realized that we were finally back on tour. Even though it was just for a few days, I knew that it would be well worth it.

However, as I looked over at Rowan, I couldn't help but notice the tension etched across her face. It was clear that she was still struggling with the aftermath of what had happened before. She seemed terrified of being back with us, but I knew that she had nothing to worry about anymore. Leo, who had been causing her so much stress, had passed away, and there was no longer any reason for her to be afraid.

Despite this, I could sense that Rowan was still struggling with her fear. As a group, we needed to band together and help her get through this difficult time. We needed to be there for her, to offer support and encouragement, and to remind her that she was not alone. I knew that with all of us working together, we could help Rowan overcome her fear and enjoy the tour to the fullest.

I think it's time we start working on some new music," I said to Ricky, who looked at me with an annoyed expression. "What do you mean? We already have new music," he replied with a laugh. I felt embarrassed for forgetting that we had already made new music, but I quickly gathered myself and said, "Oh right, I need to talk to our producer about releasing it soon!" Ryan added, "We also need to work on hyping up our fans more to create buzz before the release." We all nodded in agreement, including Vinny, who looked confused and asked, "Wait, what are we talking about?" I chuckled and replied, "Our new music, Vinny! Don't you remember?" He laughed nervously and said, "Oh yeah, I kinda forgot,"

Ricky's pov

As I lay on the couch, I could feel Rowan's tight grip around me. She was sleeping, but it was clear that she was having some kind of nightmare. I murmured to myself, "these nightmares are getting her good these past few days." Chris, who was nearby, rushed over to watch what was happening. "It will take time for her to settle down and get used to being around us again," he said reassuringly. I nodded slowly, knowing that it would be a long road to recovery for Rowan.