Surprise

I am so sorry for not updating for like MONTHS but,I just started school again so It's really hard to find the time and creativity to update.Though,I really enjoy reading you're comments and how many people like the story!
So,for the many months you've all been waiting for, and update.

-Channing's POV-

I was waiting for Kayte to leave the school early so we could get ready for the red carpet tonight.She also had to go because she would be getting interviews and I couldn't leave her alone in the house.(Because what kind of parent would do that?)

Once I saw Kayte coming out the big school doors she looked around and her eyes fell on my black Ford F -150 Platinum and jogged over and sat in the front seat."Hey Kayte,how was your day?"I asked while driving back to the house."It was cool,but I was also thinking of joining an acting class at school."She said and it surprised me a little.

Maybe I'm slowly making her want to be like me..Like a rolemodel.

"That's awesome,but It's okay,I have connections for learning how to act.By a few weeks with him,you might be able to get into a movie with me."I replied and smiled at her."Oh man that'd be so cool!"She replied with a big grin on her face."Thanks dad,you know for picking me up n' stuff."She said sheepishly."No problem Kayte,besides this is your surprise I was talkin@g about.Now,I need you to get in your walk in closet and go in your girly corner and get a fancy dress and some nice looking shoes to fit with or flats.Do your make up and your hair,so once you're done come downstairs and well go to the surprise."I said as we arrived to the house.

-Kayte's POV-

I ran up to my room and put my bag down by my bed and walked to my walk in closet to look for a fancy dress.I looked for maybe 5-6 minutes until my eyes fell on this beautiful dress that could be a prom dress.(Pic on top)I then did my makeup and wore little white and blue flats.Once I was done,I went downstairs to see Channing doing his tie."How do I look?"I questioned once I reached down the stairs."Oh Kayte,you look beautiful."He said smiling and grabbed the car keys."Alright let's go."He said and we left the house.

-------------==========================--------------
I'll have to end it here,I'm really really sorry for not updating or makin this update longer.It really makes me sad the fact so many people are waiting for me to update.

I will not have much spare time this year, with you know school and stuff which pains me a lot.

But I will try my best to try to update without having a writers block.

Once again,sorry and I hope you understand.
~Snow