School...?

-Kayte's POV-

I woke up this morning by my dad telling me to get ready we have to go to school and fill out stuff.So I got out of my bed and took my shower,dried my hair,styled  my hair,changed into my outfit of the day which consists of wearing my black Vans with ripped skinny jeans and a red plaid vest with one of my vans t-shirt's I got from in my old town.I then did my make- up,removing acne,putting a bit of mascara and concealer and then I put on my glasses and ran downstairs,ate breakfast and we left.

---

We were in the office of the principle talking about how it was an honor to have me in this school while I looked around his class."Would you like to visit your classes?"The Principle,Mark,I think his name was."Sure".Then I somehow got stuck to introduce myself to my grade class."Hi.I'm Kayte Tatum."I said to the class who were all staring at me."What class is this?"I asked the teacher."Biology."She replied."Oh.I'm Canadian I never learnt Biology,sorry."I said to her and awkwardly stood there."It's alright hun,I think your dad is waiting for you."She said while looking at Dad.I nodded and left the classroom."I have no idea what biology is or what any of these classes are."I said as soon as we were walking to Mark's office.

I opened the door to the office and imediately started talking."Can I please change my classes,like the way I had them in Canada?Because this is confusing."I told him as I sat down."Ah,right.I'll let you choose your classes"He said as he showed me all the courses."I'll take Grade 10 English 2nd lang.,French,Art,you have graphic art?Cool that too..Uh I need two more right?Okay,I'll take grade 9th Math and uh P.E."I said choosing my classes."Alright good choice,I'll let the teacher's know."He replied writing it down on a peice of paper."Thanks for letting me choose my classes."I said smiling."No problem,so let's go find your classes then.I'll also give you a map of the school with your classes highlighted and the cafeteria too."Mark said and showed me where my classes were and introduced me to my teachers and the students,I was told I could start school next week.After all that dad,and I went shopping for all the materials I needed for my classes.

I came back with a school bag,pencil cases,binders that were zipped,pencils,art stuff(Copic markers,liners,coloring crayons,sketch books)then I had stuff I needed for my classes that I couldn't remember at the moment.

I went to go take my shower even if it was 5pm and wrapped a towel on my head and around my body and went back to my room.I got my sweatpants and a loose-shirt with a Nike hoodie with some socks that I first saw,girl boxers and a sports bra.I put my towel back on my head and put away my other towel in the laundry.I went back downstairs to the kitchen where I saw Dad cooking."I never knew you could cook."I commented as I sat down at my regular place,he laughed."Me either."

---

The night ended and it was time for me to go to sleep.I was laying down in my bed when I heard my phone beep.I leaned over to my nightstand and looked at my notifications.I got a text message from some random person saying hey.I ignored it and went to sleep.