Going on an Interview

-Kayte's POV-

I woke up and got my clothes for the day.(Pic on the side,remove the converse and add Nike's instead)

I grabbed my glasses and put them on and headed downstairs."Good morning Channing"I said reaching the island and making myself some toast."Morning.By the way,you can just call me dad.I did adopt you,so you don't have to be so shy."He said smiling.I smiled back and nodded and ate my toast.

-Time Skip-

"Dad" and I were going to be in an interview with Ellen,and decided to bring me due to her curiosity,from the picture people took of us yesterday in the mall while we were shopping.

We were in the backstage getting our mics or make-up set on us.Then they talked to Channing and I how I'm going to be called up when the questions about me start.And then I would come out when the doors open.

So then it all started.The workers were telling me to stand where I could see the tv of what's going on."So,I've seen pictures of you and  teenager shopping.Why is that?"Ellen asked."Well,I was in fact with a teeneger because I recently adopted her from Canada."He replied."How sweet,what is she like?"She asked."Oh she's so calm and collected and mature for her age,she's so curious it's funny to see her when were driving around"He said laughing."How old is she?"Ellen asked."She's 15,would you guys like to see her?She's backstage"Dad asked to the spectators to which they all erupted into a chorus of screams and yes."Alright guys bring her out"Ellen said out loud and they all turned around to look at the stage.

I walked out of the backstage and waved to the people and smiled walking to dad and Ellen."Hi Ellen"I said sitting down after giving her a hug."Hey,so because your dad here didn't tell me your name,what is it?"Ellen asked crossing her legs and looking at me and Dad."I'm Kayte"I said laughing.

-Time Skip-

Dad and I left after it was over and each had a bag of Ellen merchandise in our hands and we were walking towards the truck when some people came asking for some pics,there was also paparazzi around so we excused ourself and got into the truck and left.

When we reached the house I was tired and went to sleep.Not before Dad told me I would be starting school soon.

God no.