Chapter 1: From whence the Dino-Dudes

In the Garden of Eden, The night before Eve was wed to Adam she sought to oh so innocently explore the surging desires stirred within her at the sight of her husband to be. Exploring the delicate contours of her own taut flesh provided only so much relief. To quell the burning tension in her torso and silence the the throbbing in her loins she sought a firmer protrusion than her fingers could provide.

The bark of trees too rough, the stems of plants too soft. Even the many erotic vegetables would give way and snap due to her fervor. Finally she spied something ideal. One of the lord's first creatures, a behemoth known as the Triceratops.

Protruding from the tip of a great beast's nose was a single horn and above its eyes two more. The creature's immense size was perfect. Since the lord had not yet withdrawn his blessings she commanded the dinosaur to follow her and led it to one of the garden's many crystal clear streams. She bathed its face and horns, she cooed to it gently, assuring it of her desire to learn all she could of it. She named him Tricero and asked that he lower his head. As he did so, she gently climbed astride his face. Gripping the two horns on his brow she positioned herself properly before thrusting backward and down upon his foremost horn.

The ecstasy was unlike anything she'd ever experienced in her short life. The horn was as hard as stone, but smoother than a flower's petal, worn down from being used to endlessly root about in the dirt and mud or contend for mates.

The sound she made as the girth increased was low and predatory. It startled the grazing creature and as he rested back his head she clung ever more tightly with her hands. The upward motion drove the beast's horn deeper into her sensual nexus and she began to convulse violently, howling an unruly stream of notes that carried the deepest release of innermost joys and pleasures.

Having been so wracked with pleasure from the first unexpected widening of her lusty hole, Eve was barely conscious but demanded Tricero continue bucking wildly, endlessly thrusting and withdrawing his rigid horn. After minutes of continuous exaltation she felt herself at the beast's mercy. Feeling herself begin to fade, her ever slackening body fell from the tip of Tricero's nose, his smooth horn, so recently cleaned by the first woman now stained by sex, the scent of her musk indelibly infused into the enamel, perpetually arousing him.

As Eve began to fall, Tricero carefully lowered his head so she could slump down into the soft grass of the garden. Eve looked at the great creature and saw the need in his eyes. As thanks she parted her legs, revealing her wetness, her perfectly shaped womanhood stretched open and ready to receive something of significant size.

Tricero positioned himself over Eve and allowed his turgid member to enter her. As normal for beasts, it was over in a few moments. Eve felt Tricero's torrent of seed flood her divinely fertile womb.

When Eve awoke the sun had not yet risen. Returning to Adam's side she saw the sculpted physique in the predawn light. As alluring as the first man was, seeing the impressive length and girth of his masculine lance only drew Eve's mind back to the thought of of Tricero's colossal horn. In a moment she realized no aspect of Adam's form would bring her to the exquisite limit of that dinosaurgasm.

The more she thought of the pleasure she experienced the more she realized that her feminine frailty might entice the first man but would surely fracture were he to give in to his deepest lusts. The power possessed in his broad shoulders and large hands would likely wrench her joints out of socket. No, she wanted a partner for her husband-to-be into which he could explode with all the pent up frustration his first mate had left him with.

Eve raced into the darker heart of the garden and in the shadow of the great tree she found the mightiest of the Lord's creations coiled around its base. The tyrannosaurus female roared at the intrusion but submitted when Eve stood her ground as dominion over the world's beasts was still her divine right. Eve commanded the massive predator to follow her to Adam's side.