Chapter 2: From whence the Devil-Dames

When Lucifer, the Lord's most beautiful and compassionate angel, heard that God would so callously destroy mankind he raced to stop it. The meteor was the size of a small moon so Lucifer grew to immense size and sought to catch it. Like a trillion ton medicine ball traveling nearly the speed of light, it slammed into the Angel's colossal yet lithe form with a force that shook the heavens. The enormous rock split in two, flying around the earth and creating such storms on the surface every later culture would share a tale about great floods.

The rebel angel lost consciousness and fell to earth outside the garden. His impact thundered throughout the cosmos though Adam and Eve would mistake it for the earthshaking stomp of one of their saurian lovers.

Outside the Garden dwelt a single lonely creature. It was Lillith, Adam's first mate. They and Adam had disagreed about the nature of their relationship. Both bore masculine and feminine traits but when it became clear they would fight for dominance, Lillith did not have the heart to conquer him as a beast might and left the Garden. The Lord took the feminine out of Adam to craft Eve and Lillith stayed out of the way.

When they heard the raucous descent of the First Angel they made haste to his side. He was still massive and unconscious and would not return to his normal size. He lay propped up on a mountainside. Lilith climbed into his open palm in the hope of ascending his arm to an ear so they could rouse him, but as they reached his collar bone they saw his fantastic member, erect under the noon sun. It was engorged near to bursting and Lillith knew what must be done.

Clearly the Morning Star had been concussed by the meteor and left with a precarious priapism. The pressure in his loins needed release lest his glorious shaft hoard the blood his brain desperately needed for healing.

Lillith descended Lucifer's chest rapidly, body surfing on the huge beads of sweat the warm sun caused to well up. As they circled his navel Lillith was glad the searing entry into the Earth's atmosphere had seared the Angel's body clean of its nether hair. The flame shorn penis of the most beautiful angel vibrated as Lillith approached.

Wider than their own body could possibly accommodate Lillith pondered how to best address the massive erection. Ultimately they wrapped her legs around the base and began to grind up and down. The sight of the heavenly body stirring their femininity to the fore and caused the more masculine features they relied on for survival outside the garden to wane. In moments she was completely female and sopping wet. She allowed the fullness of her lubricants to squirt up the shaft and then quickly began to work them around its width and up its length to the limit her comparably miniscule height would allow.

When it was suitably slick she squatted low and wrapped her arms around the base and then heaved up with all her might before slamming back down. The vigorous stroking was eased by her own sexual slickness and whenever it seemed she was about to chafe all she needed to do was reach between her own legs for another application.

The musk of the angel was intoxicating and Lillith took every opportunity to lick his massive cock, tasting the mixture of her own juices and his perfect flesh until, finally, another flavor became evident.

Lillith looked upon the shaft and saw that a small river of pre-cum was running down the length. At first she hungrily lapped it up, but then realized it meant her task was close to completion. Her sweet pussy ached for its own release but she held off and used the desire to stoke her own effort to bring the rebellious first son of God to orgasm.

Finally the titanic wedding tackle twitched. Lillith could feel the erection grow impossibly harder. The twitch became a spasm and she was nearly hurled from the Angel's body. She was now standing directly on Lucifer's scrotum, itself tightly compressed as the testicles within prepared to unleash a torrent of the Angel's divine load.