I wanna f*ck that dude

It's been a long ass day of dealing with customers.
I'm drained and tired and overwhelmed. But now the day is over, and my shift is done. I can clock out and leave.

Finally. I can go home and jerk off.

I shut the back door and hear the automatic lock clunk into place. The wind bites at my face and the sun is setting to the west. As I walk towards my truck, the gravel road crunches underneath my boots.

Then as I turn round the corner of the store, I smack face first into someone's chest. "Hey!! Watch where you're going, asshole!"  I snap at the guy I just slammed into.

Of course it was Kaleb.
I almost roll my eyes.

He looks down at me, obviously holding back laughter. "Sorry, boss."  Kaleb's eyes twinkle as he grins.

I grit my teeth and feel anger quickly rise inside me. I've had a long, hard shitty day and this minor inconvenience has pushed me off the deep end.
Now I'm ready to explode and fuck somebody up.
I look straight into Kaleb's eyes and—

Oh....my.
For a second my heart stops beating in my chest. The words are taken right out of my mouth.
He's so...beautiful.

I snap out of it.
FUCK.

I glare daggers at him and then quickly stomp away.
I don't  dare look back, I just kept stalking towards my truck. My face burns with shame.

Somehow, I could tell Kaleb was smiling behind my back. I could feel him laughing to himself.