Chapter 1

sentoki: "huh..."

i looked down at my phone, It looks like elaine is in danger.

i looked around and decided to use the bicycle that this thug left and pedaled towards Wellston high with a stern look.

whoever that threatened her would wiped out of the face of the earth.

too extreme? might knock some sense in them.

sentoki: "gosh... who made this idiot so scared even though she has a bit of an ego"

...

...

...

i arrived there around 4 A:M in the morning as the school was closed and decided to go the nearest cafe to stand by there and hang around for hours.

ordering some food like 2 burgers, 2 fries and a coke as i payed for it.

sentoki: "man... 'munch' 'munch' didnt know wellston is that! competitive who am i kidding? 'munch' most schools are"

i was reading and watching some article and videos.

turf wars, basically its just you asserting dominance by using violence in a nutshell.

wonder why it even has one to begin with.

sentoki: "ehhh..."

it kinda feels off watching fights like this since I stopped fighting for a year now but only fought if im being threatened, reason or some weird shit crime is happening in front of me.

i was an ace back in my school but decided to lay low and never bother going to any turf wars, much to the dislike of my royal group...

more like royal assholes.

they're smart enough not to mess with me though.

sentoki: "mom, your son is having hard time and couldnt study and become a architecture like you always want to..."

thinking back then i always often get calls by the royals in my school or the students in general to come back in turf wars.

since they're losing without me badly like jeez not my fault yall asses decided not train to fight properly and physically built but rely on power.

society is like that, have power? abandon those useless martial arts, people with ability nowadays criticized martial arts since its not useful now due to the existence of ability.

well they're dead wrong, they helped you with mobility, dexterity, better control and self defense when your at most vulnerable.

people opinions are hard to change, thats why i only use either fist or a wooden sword just to teach them.

i looked down my hands and flex on it closing my hands and opening them.

i wonder how I am physically strong or my body just mutated after having many abilities? thats only a theory.

or maybe it isnt?

i looked at the side on the gian glass window of the cafe sipping on my cola.

all i see some thugs just hanging around during 5:21 seriously im really curious what these 'gangs' thoughts after becoming a punk.

aaaaaannnndd... looks like their harassing somebody.

...

...

...

Thug1: "come on baby, lets have some fun~"

girl: "no! let me go!"