Chapter 2

consolation private highschool

it is rumored that most students that accepted there are only those who possessed a construct generation type ability.

another rumor is that the system there are different each student was classified as following rankings.

E, D, C, B, A, S.

the ranks are based on their combat performance, attack potency, destructive potency and their mastery.

the school itself is strict to their students as there's also a new class mostly for combat training for self defense and understanding of their ability.

and you think thats the worse part? geometric, analysis, logic, combinatorics, information theory etc. is learned to this school mostly when it comes to fight within the field we gotta think critically faster and think creatively.

for the royals here they never take it seriously when i was an ace there.

they just disregard it and saying that "power is everything, just overwhelm your enemies" that logic only applies if your one above all.

like me, im not saying i am a god but would you fight against a dude who possessed hundreds of abilities? no right?

but this is reality, so in the next turf war they got hit by a fat reality check as i had to do everything on my own.

and by the next time i decided to not enter as they were losing badly and they are pissed at me as they are losing manpower.

not my fault they never took the school seriously.

as for my classmate they kept pressuring me to fight again but i decided to stop doing turf wars much to their dislikes since the reputation of the school is getting flamed by those royal idiots.

but about a month they were replaced with a new and respectful members thus making the school reputation gone up again.

...

...

...

sentoki: "(⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠;⁠)"

as he looked at headmaster vaughn with a sweat, vaughn sighed.

vaughn: "with that ability of yours im surprised the authorities didn't anything about it..."

he took a sip of his coffee as i sat down on the chair beside me

vaughn: "your school is known to be against the authorities, i too also am against it"

sentoki: "well... yeah its easy to read what they sought after"

the headmaster nodded his head and looked at sentoki

vaughn: "its not just the authorities also theres other one that you also be wary of"

vaughn: "so again what brings you here? ace of consolation? you seemed to know one of my students here"

sentoki let out a sigh scratching his head.

sentoki: "well me and elaine have been friends and as for that reason she called me because shes scared something might happen to her"

vaughn: "i see... are you occupied to do this?"

sentoki: "ehh i got graduated early they just told me that im 'combat ready' or something so just waiting for year to apply for university."

the headmaster put his mug down

vaughn: "alright, ill give you a position here as a bodyguard of course and you get paid"

sentoki blinked