4)FOURTH

"What the fuck are you doing-?"

Gemini threw himself back as if he didn't mean to wake me up.

"I'm sorry- I-" He panicked while trying to explain himself.

"Stop." I shut him because it was too early for this and I just woke up. I stand up from the couch realizing that I was still in my leather jacket and jeans from last night.

"Where.." he pointed at me "did you go last night?"

"Nowhere and its none of your business." I was to turned to go to the bathroom when I suddenly remembered Gemini asked me to help him with something before he passed out. Nervousness crept inside of me again. I turned back at him and walked to him.

"You told me you needed my help with something yesterday. What's wrong? Are you okay?" The words came out more sympathetically than I intended it to be.

"O-oh" he hesitated before answering. "Yes. Um.. I do need your help with something. But it's just that...."

"That?" I was getting impatient.

"It's a bit risky. I-I know you're a doctor and you probably hate me-"

"I do hate you." I made it clear.

Sudden sadness shadowed over Gemini's face. Fuck, why do I feel guilty.

Gemini continued, "So... I..I am being threatened."

My eyes widened. "What do you mean threatened?"

"The night before-" he gestured with his hands "all of this happened, someone broke into my house. They didn't steal anything but...they left a note saying 'stop this bullshit while you still have time.' I was surprised and scared and I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how they got in because my house has a security code and only a few people know it"

I just stood there because I didn't know what to say. So Gemini continued, "The next day after I exited the club I was in and walking to the parking, I felt like someone was following me. I got goosebumps but I ignored it. But....when I was driving my brakes suddenly failed and I crashed. And it wasn't until I realized that someone messed with my brakes. They did something to my car and now they're after me. They want to hurt me. I-I don't know what to do. I-"

"Gemini-" I called him because he was starting to get panicked. He stopped and looked at me. "Did you go to the police?"

"I wanted to but I had the accident without prior concern. I was planning to go to the police the next day."

"Do you want to go now?"

Gemini hesitated before saying "I think I should."

--

I drove Gemini to the police station. A police was inquiring us when he abruptly stopped and stood up from his seat. "Wait I will be right back" he said before grabbing his phone and calling someone in the corner of the station. He was talking to someone while sneaking peeks at Gemini who was lost in his thoughts. I felt that something was wrong. When the police came back he didn't further question us. Instead he asked for Gemini's number. When Gemini was about to give his number I stopped him and gave my number instead. The police was annoyed by this but didn't show it.

After we got out of the station and got in the car, Gemini turned to me and asked, "Why did you give your number?"

"You're a celebrity. Confidential information." I was trying to find excuses.

"But they're the police." Gemini said while suspicion creeped into his voice.

I sighed giving up. "Did you see the police talking to someone on the phone? Yeah he was taking peeks at you"

"And?"

God, he is dumber than I thought- "And which means he was planning or plotting something against you. Are you really this clueless? You could literally tell by the way he was staring at you"

"That's probably because I'm famous. And I can't lie, I have the charm" he said trying to somewhat flex.

"Don't care. Didn't ask." I know I'm being rude but I have no interest in talking to him without any reasons.

We were silent the rest of the ride but when I took missed the turn to Gemini's house, a brief panic flashed his face.

"W-wait- Where are you taking me? ARE YOU KIDNAPPING ME??"

"Calm down genius, I'm not kidnapping you. I'd rather kidnap someone else than you."

"Ouch- but where are we going? And this place looks a bit eerie. What is this place?"

"I'm taking you to my house- well second house-"

"Woah you have a second house?" Gemini said being surprised as if he didn't expect it.

"Yes but no one knows about this so you can't invite anyone here or talk about this place." I said warning him.

--

YES WE ARE GETTING IN THE STORY AND SOME JUICY DRAMA'S ARE ON THE WAY‼️

ALRIGHT I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.IM SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES. Don't forget to vote and leave your opinions or suggestions!!

JUB JUB🤞‼️